Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: B0LA ft MetalGirl Duo Pluma 2sp (COBR)

So.... with all that u r trying to convince me that nobody in this CO uses macro to do the blader weapon x (bm2 retargetin)?!

God bless the hypocrisy!!! \o/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusTrojan View Post
    So.... with all that u r trying to convince me that nobody in this CO uses macro to do the blader weapon x (bm2 retargetin)?!

God bless the hypocrisy!!! \o/
    engles not my first language but where in post people say NOBODY use macro to retarget?? all i see is people saying ALL bladers, or just the top bladers

God bless reading comprehension!!! \o/

Shadow Titanium
    Always wondered how these people had such sexy bm2 retargets and mines was so crappy D:

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    engles not my first language but where in post people say NOBODY use macro to retarget?? all i see is people saying ALL bladers, or just the top bladers

God bless reading comprehension!!! \o/
    no brother

we are saying almost EVERYONE uses them.

My problem with bl bm2 is I re-target too fast. I set my mouse 5 (next to thumb) to target self, and middle mouse as auto target. That simply leaves just needing to press 1 key for attack for my left hand. I still re-target too fast so it doesn't flow smoothly like that.

But even with my extremely high speed ability manually, it's still not that fast, so you can't deny having at least 1 macro key to do BOTH functions (target mob, target self with 0.001s delay between). Which is still considered an illegal macro. If the key did only 1 of the two targets, it'd be perfectly fine. When a key can do multiple key press functions to allow "automated" function, then it's illegal. Macro keys themselves are not illegal to use. Only when they allow automated functions (more than 1 keys)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-12-2014 at 07:34 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    My problem with bl bm2 is I re-target too fast. I set my mouse 5 (next to thumb) to target self, and middle mouse as auto target. That simply leaves just needing to press 1 key for attack for my left hand. I still re-target too fast so it doesn't flow smoothly like that.

But even with my extremely high speed ability manually, it's still not that fast, so you can't deny having at least 1 macro key to do BOTH functions (target mob, target self with 0.001s delay between). Which is still considered an illegal macro. If the key did only 1 of the two targets, it'd be perfectly fine. When a key can do multiple key press functions to allow "automated" function, then it's illegal. Macro keys themselves are not illegal to use. Only when they allow automated functions (more than 1 keys)
    Anddddd

Titanium
    So is using macros to retarget like in that AFI video linked earlier against the rules? Could you get banned for it, I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    So is using macros to retarget like in that AFI video linked earlier against the rules? Could you get banned for it, I mean?
    eeh.....technically yes, but it's really not that huge of an impact to give a large advantage over others. Re-targetting is re-targetting. Still limited to the attack speed.

Chris, if you have nothing nice or constructive to say, don't say anything.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Like Tonberry said before, there's no way of cabal detecting if you're using macros for retargetting bm2 . The only obvious way to tell is through first person, i.e you record a video and upload it for all to see. Not saying using macros is legit/okay but hey, if it's not detectable...

Gone are the legit retargets
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...light=retarget

There was a time any high level bl could solo up to manticore. Then they op'ed the maps bosses lol
    But the legit simul 2-key retargets were even faster and yes, the hp of the bosses blinked because of the split second changing of the targets.
    Unless, they added a new feature after gladiator that makes the technique undoable (like they removed for a time and then brought back again the z-retarget lol) And as i posted years back in the thread, you could actually combo pluma with the bl op stacked bm's (except the claws) but then again I may not know what I'm talking about because it's been ages lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast