Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B0LA ft MetalGirl Duo Pluma 2sp (COBR)

Trainee
    its not a macro, its a "two buttons retarget" , this retarget presses two buttons together repeatedly , this causes the hp will not fade , he picks up the nearest mob at autotarget and selects the character , try to do, I use the E and R keys ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    its not a macro, its a "two buttons retarget" , this retarget presses two buttons together repeatedly , this causes the hp will not fade , he picks up the nearest mob at autotarget and selects the character , try to do, I use the E and R keys ;D
    I just love how you're in denial.

@0:44s or whenever this blader goes bm2
    This is what we mean by flash. There's no way you, or anyone in that matter, can retarget that fast to the point where the hp bar of the monster is just static.

Edit: Actually, I just did it myself and my retargetting didn't even flash that fast. The korean blader might have fast hands though since his retargetting varies, but point is, even this blader's legitimacy in retargetting is debatable.
    Last edited by TeaParty; 11-11-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Trainee
    <-- i use this

you can tell when you tried to use field of fear and you couldnt because the macro kept overriding it.

its fine, i know most of the top bl do it too. i actually recommend it too alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome.

don't worry bro i got ur video covered since u removed it from ur post
    Last edited by doomer123; 11-11-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    damn that macro didnt even have the pluma hp blinking.. 100% cruise control..

is that how all the macros are nowadays? O_o
    its ridiculously easy now.

i stopped playing my blader because i went on hiatus, but i was getting a bit annoyed with how much it took to manually do 2 hit retargets... while every other class could just kinda chill out (except wi, until they got the auto bm2 update).

now you can just get a keyboard/mouse that supports macro implementation and just chill out. i had a blader mule so i could show how even without auto attack on, it can attack just as if it did. and this setup follows the targetting where the mouse is, so you can't target random mob.

any way to detect it? probably not. korean players also use it - in fact, most do.

Banned
    enjoy !
    hi where vid? can't enjoy =[[[

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    I just love how you're in denial.

@0:44s or whenever this blader goes bm2
    This is what we mean by flash. There's no way you, or anyone in that matter, can retarget that fast to the point where the hp bar of the monster is just static.

Edit: Actually, I just did it myself and my retargetting didn't even flash that fast. The korean blader might have fast hands though since his retargetting varies, but point is, even this blader's legitimacy in retargetting is debatable.
    that one is also using macro - you can tell when he starts auto retargeting before bm2 finishes casting.

its not a macro

its not a macro, its a "two buttons retarget" D
    Just a HU3 BR, nothing more.
    Eterno EnilaBiele.
    Sua inveja é a prova do meu sucesso. by Enila Linspector

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast