Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hey.

Hey.

Is Cabal 2 NA out yet?

The lead dev announced that they're about to start focus group testing for na which I guess is the same as player testing, never heard anyone use that term lol. Still no set date though.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 11-29-2014 at 01:44 PM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Hey

Do you know how to use Google?
    I ain't got time for that!!

But you have time long in the cabal forums and type up the same thing... Such is life huh. The answer is Soon™

As for your sig...while I do like the books and genre, I'm really not impressed with the trailer. But that could be me or the fact that it's bipassing anything ever previously written...Off topic however

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    But you have time long in the cabal forums and type up the same thing... Such is life huh. The answer is Soon™

As for your sig...while I do like the books and genre, I'm really not impressed with the trailer. But that could be me or the fact that it's bipassing anything ever previously written...Off topic however
    That was the joke -_-

About my sig...I'm actually quite excited about it, Not only because they're using the cast from the original trilogy and some new faces, But Darth Revan from KOTOR as the villain set off a raging nerdgasm, Not to mention Luke Skywalker's continuing struggle with the dark side of the force. I'm curious to see what J.J. brings to the Star Wars franchise (lens flares ofc).

I'm also kinda hoping they introduce Han and Leia's kids in this new trilogy. They have a great story arc in the books and I would love to see a glimpse of that on the big screen.....even though I haven't paid for a movie in over 8 years, It's gonna get me outside....with....those people....(shudders)

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    .....even though I haven't paid for a movie in over 8 years, It's gonna get me outside....with....those people....(shudders)
    Goodness...8 years??? Have you not once been a little excited to go see a new movie once it comes out?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Goodness...8 years??? Have you not once been a little excited to go see a new movie once it comes out?
    Yeah...Star Wars

You should live at the movies like me they got food and like 40000 chairs to sleep in.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C