Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: YO GMs got a question

YO GMs got a question

if i have 6 characters in regular slots.. and i buy the slot extender for the 7th character slot... am i allowed to transfer a character into the seventh slot. I had an issue with this back in early august where it did not let me transfer a character into the 7th slot, i had to delete one of my other characters to do it.. whats up with that.. doesnt that make the 7th slot useless for transfers? (btw ignore my ranting if it has been fixed)

Also not sure if this has been fixed recently, but it has been an issue since release. The issue was pretty much mentioned in every twitch stream but the GMs always gave us the same generic "our team is working on it and it will be fixed 'soon'" answer. And yes, the 7th slot is essentially useless for transfers.

Shadow Titanium
    Maybe you can only transfer the 7th character from the 1st account to the 7th slot of the 2nd account

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    Maybe you can only transfer the 7th character from the 1st account to the 7th slot of the 2nd account
    Not true. The whole transfer system glitches out when it involves a 7th character.
    You want to sell your 7th character>you enter buyer's transfer code>7th character isn't detected.
    You want to buy a character as your 7th slot>seller enters transfer code and has correct character selected>system glitches out, doesn't list slot 7 and tells you all the other slots on your account are open
    And no, rearranging the slots in the character selection screen will not fix anything.