Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Update???

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    well at the end of the day do you want the game to be progressive or indefinitely stagnant? reworking stats makes things interesting IMO
    yea they keep could trying to balance everything by unbalancing everything ooooor they could make the game interesting in other simple ways like new minigames like a ctf type game mode or even a super hard horde mode where you can havea pt of 15+ ppl and fight like 30 bosses at a time in the later waves (harder eca with bigger parties). Most of all we need some new dungeons without recycled mobs.. The only thing this game has really done over the years is rework stats over and over again and add a new piece of gear every other year. c_c

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Life was so much simpler when we only had (aside from the game changers amp, cd, cr, def, and attk) def rate and attk rate to think of lol. We either miss or not. When they introduced block as well with evasion and penetration, it just got complicated. Why can't they just leave the latter in the real world, as in sexual activities lol. Gross.
    i always had an issue with how block mechanism worked.

i feel like it should more or less be parry that deals partial damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i always had an issue with how block mechanism worked.

i feel like it should more or less be parry that deals partial damage...
    One thing I know, if you have 100% penetration, you'd be un-blockable, ain't it? Like you can't miss in a combo lol

Hello. Doe's this upcoming patch provide the gladiator a nasty debuff? And have they revamped the rage system?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Hello. Doe's this upcoming patch provide the gladiator a nasty debuff? And have they revamped the rage system?
    That debuff is before, however gl dmg gets nerfed in return to being able to max rage bars faster so now ull be able to spam baab and have rage max for bm3 last attack.we still have rage boost aside from base dmg so I think GL wont have a problem dealing with dmg lol
    Ppl say GL r getting nerfed but they r not.
    Living life, peace out!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    That debuff is before, however gl dmg gets nerfed in return to being able to max rage bars faster so now ull be able to spam baab and have rage max for bm3 last attack.we still have rage boost aside from base dmg so I think GL wont have a problem dealing with dmg lol
    Ppl say GL r getting nerfed but they r not.
    From what i see, gladiators only have bm3. Unless they do the same thing they did with FA's which was decrease the bm3 dmg and increase the bm2 dmg, that would make sense but i havent really fought a gladiator(Decent gladiator) with their bm2 so i cant say if its decent/overpowered/total sht.

As for FB's, they so annoying in war with there "20%" silents in bm2/bm3. Its more like effin 80% lol
    Only thing they should change is the root change of success on people, hr20 is so easy to get now. Having resist root pretty easy. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    From what i see, gladiators only have bm3. Unless they do the same thing they did with FA's which was decrease the bm3 dmg and increase the bm2 dmg, that would make sense but i havent really fought a gladiator(Decent gladiator) with their bm2 so i cant say if its decent/overpowered/total sht.

As for FB's, they so annoying in war with there "20%" silents in bm2/bm3. Its more like effin 80% lol
    Only thing they should change is the root change of success on people, hr20 is so easy to get now. Having resist root pretty easy. ;p
    If it is 1 vs 1 its easier to kill some1 in bm2 due to knock down.and we max rage a lot faster so we beasides being able to increase dmg faster than with bm3 ; we can spam heals lot easier.
    GLs dont just have bm3.dmg will still be high,we can spam all of our shorts (about effin time) and rage wont have to be refilled.we just gotta see how big is the change but imo this update makes GLs stronger.
    Living life, peace out!

and the effector for bloodrusk and aegis shield still hasnt even come out yet... sigh.

is it time to reroll to another class? hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    One thing I know, if you have 100% penetration, you'd be un-blockable, ain't it? Like you can't miss in a combo lol
    100% penetration means 100% penetration, not some unblockable sh*t. If a fb has 300pene and use EE, it increases actual pene for 100%, which ofc means to 600pene.

IGN: Angel

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast