Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Update???

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    what more are FBs going to get?

they can tank like a beast, will have one of the most OP offensive short buff, can cripple any enemy at will, OP bm1, decent BM2, great BM3.
    Penetration isn't as good as you might think.
    FB bm2 is terrible. Not having knockdown or knockback makes it the worst bm2 in the game, period. And using lightning blade for silence means you lose out on fire blade's penetration.
    They can only tank with ice blade, which lowers their damage. And if you use ice blade, you can't use the offensive short buff, your buff just increases your tanking status.

All the good points about FBs are only by virtue of their blade buffs. They have no silence/suppress without lightning blade, so you have to switch between buffs if you want to silence someone. FAs should get a silence skill too now that I think about it, their explosion shot skill s.

Anyway, if you have more penetration than the opponent has damage reduce, that penetration doesn't do anything. It's not quite as good as you might think.

Not losing any defensive stats does make it pretty good though. Still, I'd rather have BL's intense blade over the new penetration buff any day.

Shadow Titanium

Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    FB bm2 is terrible. Not having knockdown or knockback makes it the worst bm2 in the game, period. And using lightning blade for silence means you lose out on fire blade's penetration.
    They can only tank with ice blade, which lowers their damage. And if you use ice blade, you can't use the offensive short buff, your buff just increases your tanking status.

All the good points about FBs are only by virtue of their blade buffs. They have no silence/suppress without lightning blade, so you have to switch between buffs if you want to silence someone. FAs should get a silence skill too now that I think about it, their explosion shot skill s.

Anyway, if you have more penetration than the opponent has damage reduce, that penetration doesn't do anything. It's not quite as good as you might think.

Not losing any defensive stats does make it pretty good though. Still, I'd rather have BL's intense blade over the new penetration buff any day.
    Please uninstall cabal.
    Living life, peace out!

when i did the test with wa, 20 penetration = 7% amp... so 100% boost of penetration on a sword class that already has one of the highest innate penetration is pretty big.

fb bm2 has come a long way since the beginning. now it is actually a useful filler until your bm1/bm3 is off cool down. fs still has the title of the worst bm2.

Titanium
    when i did the test with wa, 20 penetration = 7% amp... so 100% boost of penetration on a sword class that already has one of the highest innate penetration is pretty big.

fb bm2 has come a long way since the beginning. now it is actually a useful filler until your bm1/bm3 is off cool down. fs still has the title of the worst bm2.
    They did say that penetration is different depending on the class though.

Yeah I guess it's good as filler in pve, kind of trash in pvp though compared to any other class IMO

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Please uninstall cabal.
    Lmfaoooo i couldn't come up with the words.. but this pretty much sums up all i was thinking xD

Titanium
    One more thing: Elemental enchant only lasts 12 seconds. Good luck doing much of anything useful during that time.

One more thing: Elemental enchant only lasts 12 seconds. Good luck doing much of anything useful during that time.
    I think you need to count to 12 in real time, It's longer than you think...

Titanium
    . fs still has the title of the worst bm2.
    Yes , ain't that the sad truth, but we still use it ... cause why not Q.Q !! aoe suppress ftw !!

what more are FBs going to get?

they can tank like a beast, will have one of the most OP offensive short buff, can cripple any enemy at will, OP bm1, decent BM2, great BM3.

looking at the sheer number of FBs in T5 is but a testament to their OP status.... ive never seen a debuff class this OP in any MMO ive played, but maybe i have not played enough.
    shame alot of people can't even play fb, I see so many debuff dedications and other stuff it makes me cringe when they run

penetration is the most busted offensive stat in the game, the only thing that can stop it is A) damage reduction or B) Ignore penetration. option B is pretty much impossible to have outside of war and option A is the only choice you have if you want to "resist penetration" but of course it's not easy getting alot of damage reduction. also I don't think that 1 penetration is = to 1 damage reduction so you'll need about maybe 3-4? dmg reduct to even "ignore" 1 penetration(not sure about this statement) also, it's not a stat where it has resist counters such as amp/rate/crit damage. fb bm2 is mainly just a filler for bm1/bm3, I do agree it is terrible. in NA no one even has hit the penetration potential that penetration brings. there's no pw5 with busted stats in the game yet so...
    also, I don't see why you would want to have a bl amp buff over something that gives +100% penetration. not to mention bloody, mb, and aofc are freaking stupid, aof is stupid too but that's another story
    Last edited by doomer123; 12-05-2014 at 12:45 AM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast