Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Update???

33% crit rate cap isn't a troll according to ---> http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/2014/12...4-patch-notes/
    As for the birthday rings, recent events have gave easy access to them for much longer durations compared to before so they're practically perm in a sense. For instance, the grind time event basically gave us perm bday rings for a whole month...

> ? best bm2 in the game? and who are you ms 19 posts. get outa here commenting on one of my comments.... unless this is ATHANA???
    ..then you are saved.

bring your wi bm2 to me plz. i want to see it.

So now we're basing the validity of people's posts based on how much they have overall? Brb, loling. I'm sure you're the one that needs to leave the forums, not me. You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. And lol, I'm "saved" if I happen to be Athana? Pretty sure the "saving" that should be done here is you leaving the forums. That'll do majority of the people who use the forums a favor.
    Anyways, Mr. 569 posts, justify yourself. Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap? Mr. 569 posts doesn't know what and how wiz bm2 works leeeeeel?

Why I think wiz bm2 is arguably the best bm2 overall in game?
    >If timed right, you can be resistant to stuns, downs, etc...or just flawless pot since that's what most people do nowadays. Not a compelling justification but it's a feature of their bm2 that most people don't know about.
    >AoE + dps for both pvp and pve. PvP: Since many people like to defend in war with their bm2 for w/e reason, the best class to do that would be wizards since they're the only class that can utilize ALL their skills in bm2. Yes, I'm aware fs' does a pretty decent job at defending as well but the bm2 special suppression and their slow skill casting hardly does anything.
    PvE: Vamp. Stun, down, etc. Crucial for survival in eca if used correctly, well at the monster waves since they can be affected by those status conditions.
    >Honestly the laziest bm2 next to fa. Retargetting is suggested for other classes if they want optimal dps.
    >Lastly, it's freakin DUAL cast, that's basically a speed hack right there.

P.S. Mr 569 posts should know how to edit their posts instead of double posting. =)
    Last edited by Noona; 12-11-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: lazy bm2

I was a wiz for 3 years and the only 2 reasons I loved it was bm2 and blink.if used right wiz bm2 is op but that goes to every single class out there, I think we should be past of wuts best and wuts not... everything is the best if u know how to properly use ur char, however EVERYTHING has pros and cons.mutiple targets always wiz but 1 vs 1 will always be bl.it all comes down to skill.
    Living life, peace out!

I agree with noona, u shouldnt BS a class just cuz u never played it before...
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    I was a wiz for 3 years and the only 2 reasons I loved it was bm2 and blink.if used right wiz bm2 is op but that goes to every single class out there, I think we should be past of wuts best and wuts not... everything is the best if u know how to properly use ur char, however EVERYTHING has pros and cons.mutiple targets always wiz but 1 vs 1 will always be bl.it all comes down to skill.
    You're absolutely correct in that bl bm2>wiz bm2 in 1v1, assuming they can 2 claw. However, you're saying that everything comes down to skill and if you how to properly use your character...but I don't think any decent wizard with half a brain would go head on 1v1 with a blader in bm2. If all the wizard does is stand there, they're gonna get rekt. Even if the wizard doesn't get rekt, they could have spent their few seconds in bm2 doing something else instead of wasting them on being endlessly knocked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    So now we're basing the validity of people's posts based on how much they have overall? Brb, loling. I'm sure you're the one that needs to leave the forums, not me. You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. And lol, I'm "saved" if I happen to be Athana? Pretty sure the "saving" that should be done here is you leaving the forums. That'll do majority of the people who use the forums a favor.
    Anyways, Mr. 569 posts, justify yourself. Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap? Mr. 569 posts doesn't know what and how wiz bm2 works leeeeeel?

P.S. Mr 569 posts should know how to edit their posts instead of double posting. =)
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO daaaang.. i don't think i've ever been talked to liek this before on this game. >_________> Som1 went HAM.
    ANYWAYS
    I never bashed wi's.. i put "best bm2 in the game?" waiting for a comment on why someone thinks that.

PS, I double posted, because i wanted to make sure you show me that bm2.
    Ps i'm never leaving the forums. NEVER.. so you can keep on waiting and hoping and dreaming for that day =b
    and another PS!! I do know how to edit my post, don't make fun of me v.v

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    I agree with noona, u shouldnt BS a class just cuz u never played it before...
    AND OH ITS LIKE THAT RAFA? backing up some 21 post person? I see how it is!

btw... jp about posts. was jsut joking. sorry if i offended anyone Q_Q.

- apologizes like a pro.
    Why do you think wiz bm2 is crap?
    I said it looks like (expleted delete)... never said it was. I say it looks like (expleted delete) cuz it doesn't look like they can combo very well or at all. Also before making this comment, i said i havent played all classes, so you can take that in to reference and assume that idk much about wizards ><
    Last edited by Lord Kronius; 12-11-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: had to explain about the wiz bm2 (expleted delete) x]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I said it looks like (expleted delete)... never said it was. I say it looks like (expleted delete) cuz it doesn't look like they can combo very well or at all. Also before making this comment, i said i havent played all classes, so you can take that in to reference and assume that idk much about wizards ><
    Woah, so you were talking about bm2s with respect to their dps. You then state that wizard bm2 "looks" like crap in hopes that someone would take it literally with respect to visuals? It doesn't looks like wizard bm2 can "combo" well? Wut? Please lower my iq even more.

I can read. I was aware that you haven't played all the classes and therefore you don't know much about them. However, I just found it annoying that you called wiz bm2 "crap" as if you knew a lot about wizards, which contradicted your previous statement. Honestly could have just left your post like:
    Exactly... plus the range on the bm2 vs fbs?? and you can still use shield grenade, hcrash, scharge and a silence skill?? + mb ??
    yeah i would say fb's have the worst bm2.. cuz if that silence doesnt work, p much s. I havent played all of the classes though.
    But who cares right? Apparently, post count measures the validity of one's post.
    Last edited by Noona; 12-11-2014 at 04:46 PM.

You've even created a pointless thread on "trolls" when you're an even bigger troll yourself, quite ironic. A
    One thing i want to get at... how am i a bigger troll? Do i come on here with a fake name and create 1k posts of meaningless troll comments?? like the people i pointed out in that troll post. No, i come on here iwht my IGN and back up just about everything i have posted on here.
    a true troll comes on with a fake name and bashes people/topics constantly.

I can read.
    But who cares right? Apparently, post count measures the validity of one's post.
    Hey now.. i said i was sorry, and i ment that. Pls forgive me.
    btw... jp about posts. was jsut joking. sorry if i offended anyone Q_Q.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast