Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Update???

So wormy's post says you can only get the cr cap on rings up to 33 when you hit level 200? Is that right? Lol by that time, I don't need to grind anymore, obviously. It's like being given an umbrella when it isn't raining any more. The cap (32 until you're level 199?) should be removed as soon as you could wear at least a rol or killian and not when you're done with this game. Just IMHO.

Also, how do you get the HBD rings from the cash shop? On my 2 birthdays in ogp and 4 in est, not once have I got one. inb4getthemfromevents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    One thing i want to get at... how am i a bigger troll? Do i come on here with a fake name and create 1k posts of meaningless troll comments?? like the people i pointed out in that troll post. No, i come on here iwht my IGN and back up just about everything i have posted on here.
    a true troll comes on with a fake name and bashes people/topics constantly.
    Sorry, but this thread isn't about you so I'll leave that question up for your interpretation. If you're really curious what a person with 23 posts thinks about you then private message me.

Anyways, back to Valdoroth's point about how EE with lightning blade gives 200% evasion and ice blade gives 200% damage reduction, it only makes sense that fire blade would be 100% penetration (be glad it isn't 200% as well). Kyomu stated in the first few pages 1 damage reduction = 1 penetration and it makes sense since they're in the same expansion column in the merit tree like evasion and accuracy are. Just not sure if that's really the relationship between damage reduction and penetration. Though it's probably not since several people have tested it and proven it otherwise. I'm pretty sure that at this point, there won't be a case where penetration>damage reduction; if there is, then it'll only be by a slight margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Also, how do you get the HBD rings from the cash shop? On my 2 birthdays in ogp and 4 in est, not once have I got one. inb4getthemfromevents.
    Birthday rings in cash shop was a troll <_<. I think the OP intended to make that thread cause of all the recent events involving birthday rings, which makes them practically permanent. But yes, you get them from events.
    Last edited by Noona; 12-11-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    You're absolutely correct in that bl bm2>wiz bm2 in 1v1, assuming they can 2 claw. However, you're saying that everything comes down to skill and if you how to properly use your character...but I don't think any decent wizard with half a brain would go head on 1v1 with a blader in bm2. If all the wizard does is stand there, they're gonna get rekt. Even if the wizard doesn't get rekt, they could have spent their few seconds in bm2 doing something else instead of wasting them on being endlessly knocked back.
    I said "skills" no suicide mode.if a wiz go againts a bl and just stands there trying to outdmg then that wiz should unistall cabal right now lol
    Ur saying wiz could be using their bm2 in something else instead of being endlessly knocked back; but if a wiz gets knocked back by a bl which range is 1 then thats the most nub wiz I've ever seen.
    @dawk my bad bro didnt know u were trolling :/
    Living life, peace out!

But ele enchant gives 300% unless you talking about the update, are they lowering it?

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    But ele enchant gives 300% unless you talking about the update, are they lowering it?
    Elemental enchant gives x300% evasion for lightning blade and x300% damage reduce for ice blade, yeah. I don't believe they're lowering it though.

So talking just visual, all of Cabal has more flashy skills than pretty much any other mmorpg out there. So don't complain about that. Sure the wi bm2 is kinda boring visually being just 2 at a time of normal skills, but it's still fancy compared to even newer games. Not like FB's bm2 is any more exciting.

As for the FB's penetration, yes it's for the new update (I just looked), which is 2 updates from now (we're that far behind atm). Hold your panties on people. 12 seconds is quite a long time, but at the same time, that's not that much in war from the rediculous kb/stun/down/supp/silence rates currently in place. I reckon at most an FB would only get about 7 attacks in bm3 with that short on. Be glad it's not on a BL, GL, or FA who could either get 15 attacks (BL+FA) or huge stack hits in (GL).

As for lvling up... I can't wait to do that

I'm looking forward to increasing dungeon difficulty as well.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-12-2014 at 11:45 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Hold your panties on people.
    lmfaoooooooo xDDDDDDD hahahahaha Valdoroth you the best man!!

As for lvling up... I can't wait to do that
    no..... nooooooooo q_q ];;;;;=
    I'm looking forward to increasing dungeon difficulty as well.
    ugh, i hate dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    what more are FBs going to get?

they can tank like a beast, will have one of the most OP offensive short buff, can cripple any enemy at will, OP bm1, decent BM2, great BM3.

looking at the sheer number of FBs in T5 is but a testament to their OP status.... ive never seen a debuff class this OP in any MMO ive played, but maybe i have not played enough.
    I'm sort of envious of people who are not fb's... mainly because fb is such an over used class.

I hate starting over... and i've been playing fb for 5+ years... otherwise, i would love to be a bl wa or fs!! they look like so much more fun, just instant short up and GO. instead of dbuffing they just attack, if there was some way i could get a wa bl or fs with the same gear / runes etc as my fb... i would probably most deff switch classes.

might i add... soloing dungeons is so annoying having to dbuff all the time .. after a couple years, it really gets old. i have a 157 fs that rolls through IC1 so fast.. its ridic the stun charge + rate and mb is so nice, seems slow on my fb and aoc is sht in bm1 so u p much only have bm3 to roll with idk... i just want a change of pace q.q i mostly just enjoy the strategies of war and predicting what will happen next, quick decisions have to be made in almost all incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I hate starting over... and i've been playing fb for 5+ years...
    Man. Poor excuse. I started over and almost caught back up with you slow poke.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast