Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another First for NA thanx to Sei

Totally offtopic but since you insisted that we have all these players that hate on their own server...

I don't think any of the previous responses were hate statements, it's just the sad truth that this server is and has been slowly dying out. All the (recycled) "collect an item and exchange for an epic item" events have killed this game. GMs even provided easy access to the items by adding them into the cash shop...talk about milking money. New players who have absolutely no idea what to do with events certainly can gain alz from them but in exchange for experienced players getting end game gear that would otherwise take years to complete. Needless to say, there was one event where players could straight up purchase "white boxes" for 800m each then exchange for the epic items. Those white boxes promoted so much alz buying that it wasn't even funny. Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something. If all of the above wasn't bad enough, those people with amp'd up gears bring them to lower tier wars and farm the inexperienced players, scaring all of them away.

Let's also bring up how the GM communication is really bad. In past M/A they've always failed to update the community on when servers will be up even though they provide expected times. Why bother including them if they're always going to extend the M/A times? Can't they just say, "We will have a server maintenance today. Please log out safely..." I'm grateful that they're now updating their players but it's all on facebook...

TL;DR: The server is dying because of our GMs decisions on lame events and it's only normal if we have players who hate this server. I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Totally offtopic but since you insisted that we have all these players that hate on their own server...

I don't think any of the previous responses were hate statements, it's just the sad truth that this server is and has been slowly dying out. All the (recycled) "collect an item and exchange for an epic item" events have killed this game. GMs even provided easy access to the items by adding them into the cash shop...talk about milking money. New players who have absolutely no idea what to do with events certainly can gain alz from them but in exchange for experienced players getting end game gear that would otherwise take years to complete. Needless to say, there was one event where players could straight up purchase "white boxes" for 800m each then exchange for the epic items. Those white boxes promoted so much alz buying that it wasn't even funny. Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something. If all of the above wasn't bad enough, those people with amp'd up gears bring them to lower tier wars and farm the inexperienced players, scaring all of them away.

Let's also bring up how the GM communication is really bad. In past M/A they've always failed to update the community on when servers will be up even though they provide expected times. Why bother including them if they're always going to extend the M/A times? Can't they just say, "We will have a server maintenance today. Please log out safely..." I'm grateful that they're now updating their players but it's all on facebook...

TL;DR: The server is dying because of our GMs decisions on lame events and it's only normal if we have players who hate this server. I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.
    i feel you butterchopstick

I would have said all of this in a much harsher way but, to all the above +1.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by OverFlow View Post
    i feel you butterchopstick
    lipstick chicken butter roll
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

It's not so much hate as it is just too much trolling. Sure some people play seriously. So what? Let them. It's not any of our place to put judgments on things like that. On the contrary, if someone makes fun of you, don't take them seriously and/or just suck it up and get over it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Sorry, loss of words. Don't even know what we're discussing anymore with Valdoroth shifting his initial claim towards another direction so might as well stop.

Some people (which i'll leave confidential) even got TEMP banned for it so that tells us something.
    Aww cmon, enlighten us on who these people are ^^ don't be shy!!

I am not saying all of this because I am salty that I'm a noob, it's just the sad truth.
    Some more sad truth is.. you are a noob right?

x]

Ps.. just joking >< don't hurt me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123