Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: love how

love how

They say the presents will be discounted and they are still the same price lol

Or are they going up O.o
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

They were up for about 2 hours. I logged on about 2 hours after they had them up and had to restart my game after ~10 mins and they had already taken them back down.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I don't get it my guess is the current price 1610 is the discounted price? Can a Gm clarify.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    I don't get it my guess is the current price 1610 is the discounted price? Can a Gm clarify.
    When they were first put in they were 1610 and they have another notice saying they will be discounted ....... They are still 1610 so yea .......

Even the notice where they announce the cabaloween stuff says they are 1610 so how are they discounted O_O
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

its basically a troll way of them saying they are increasing the price

and then they're going to take them away in the last few days of the event so everyone who's been going ham with usd panics.

and then they'll put them back in the last 2-3 days of the event so everyone goes ham and start throwing all of their money to buy presents.

they did it last for the world cup event