Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HI GM and are over 24 hr

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The GM should explain when they are not available to assist with HD tickets. His ticket is in regards to refunding ecoins and they had items in the Item Shop for a very limited duration that he could not purchase because of the ecoin re-filling error he was getting. He was under the impression that ecoin related disputes could be resolved in 24 hours.
    Would like to know how he got the impression it would be 24 hours lol the gms here do nothing in 24 hours lol

They also don't work weekends or anytime after 8pm(other then m/a of course) with probably 1 thousand or more real tickets submitted a day and god knows how many duplicates get submitted on top of the normal ones cause people are impatient
    No to mention they have to figure out what the f this guy is saying that probably takes 2 days on it's own
    thinking they are going to get to a ticket that fast is kinda funny

And I agree I have no idea how you got all that outta his posts but holy crap congrats
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    whitetrash

Only ignorant talk're nothing more is that all you write if you do not know like payments Bapro pagos ( Cobro Express ) ( pago Facil ) ( Rapipago ) ( RiPsa pagos ) none of these means of payment over 24 hr payment is slow to crediting but ignorant good as you are left over to think what you do not know and is responsible for the GM to recharge my ECOIN is not finde week or weekend week payment is made and will send photo of proof

Quote Originally Posted by ooDIoSAoo View Post
    whitetrash

Only ignorant talk're nothing more is that all you write if you do not know like payments Bapro pagos ( Cobro Express ) ( pago Facil ) ( Rapipago ) ( RiPsa pagos ) none of these means of payment over 24 hr payment is slow to crediting but ignorant good as you are left over to think what you do not know and is responsible for the GM to recharge my ECOIN is not finde week or weekend week payment is made and will send photo of proof
    The f I just read?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    Bapro pagos ( Cobro Express ) ( pago Facil ) ( Rapipago ) ( RiPsa pagos ) payment time 8:00 a.m. to 14:00 PM the same day must be accredited payment as payment shops close at that hour all payments socursales if GM are taken over time corresponding're playing with people to put these means of payment if they will not meet the standards

payment time 11:49 a.m. on Friday 12 wherein are 24 hr saying the coupon you get for you credit the Ecoin because today it is Tuesday 16

Bapro pagos ( Cobro Express ) ( pago Facil ) ( Rapipago ) ( RiPsa pagos ) payment time 8:00 a.m. to 14:00 PM the same day must be accredited payment as payment shops close at that hour all payments socursales if GM are taken over time corresponding're playing with people to put these means of payment if they will not meet the standards

payment time 11:49 a.m. on Friday 12 wherein are 24 hr saying the coupon you get for you credit the Ecoin because today it is Tuesday 16
    Again the f I just read?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

whitetrash

Good God I have a headache. We need to call in the FOB Whisperer.

whitetrash

Firstly, those are probably LA versions of payments, though I think the ecoins are still linked between the two. If you are saying you put in a coupon for free ecoins within 24 hours, then it was likely a hoax (not real or fake). I've played Cabal for 6 years and never have they given free ecoins with coupons.

Secondly, the hours that the online Ecoin Renewal are are 24/7. You can purchase ecoins at any hour as long as your payment is correct and valid. If you are using a game card then inputting the code correctly will redeem the ecoins properly and right away. If you purchased the game card from other than the sites directly linked to the payments on the cabal ecoin renewal website, it is probably a fake to steal your credit card or bank account information.

There are no time restrictions to purchasing more ecoins.

The current valid payment methods are:

Pay With Gift Cards (limited variety)

If you tried to use anything other than the above listed, then it is likely that it was not real, OR was for the wrong cabal version. Easypay, Rapidpay, and the other two you listed are NOT on the current list of accepted ecoin payments.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

In before why all my items missing post comes lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Good God I have a headache. We need to call in the FOB Whisperer.
    hahahaahaha xDDD
    He's not the fob whisperer... he's the "people who are bad at english whisperer"

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Good God I have a headache.
    xDDDDDD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast