Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF Santas!?

WTF Santas!?

Ok for one this event is growing very lame quick because of high levels comin in and swooping everything from people. Two i thought when u did the most damage to these santas or any creature for that matter u got the drops not the guy rollin up next to it at the last second of death Makes hunting them very lame and a waste of time. So compared to the events EU and others are doing wtf is going on in US or "Global version". Pls fix it isnt worth it to keep missing out on drops do to nubs comin in and swooping drops from people that rly need it. Ty

Banned
    most, if not all, events for like past 2 years have been free looting. although i agree it's unfair for higher level to come by and just ks your drops but one way to counter this is to play with friends. In the end, it doesn't even matter cause cabal's population is gradually dying out. yay for sh.it community right?

i hope they keep killing you, to be honest. i hate people who stick to lower tiers and scare away all the new players in tg.

of course higher level players would have advantage, you chose to stay at lower tier and that is the price you pay.

Banned
    you missed the entire point of this thread. it was to suggest the gms to change the item loot to dps rather than free for all looting. nowhere did the the original poster complain about being killed by higher levels. even if op was complaining about that, i'm not sure where you got the assumption from that he's a funded lower tier war farmer. did you stop and think that maybe he could be one of those new players in tg

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    did you stop and think that maybe he could be one of those new players in tg
    absolutely not, because i see that his forum account was made in october 2010.

Banned
    lol, you're making me sound like i'm smart.
    The point of this thread was about OP suggesting/complaining, call it what you will, about changing event looting rules. you randomly come along, see his forum creation date and thought it would be a good idea to derail this thread by assuming out the ass that he's a low level tier war farmer. But hey while we're playing this assumption game, since your forum account was made roughly 1 year ago, are you one of these new players in tg that gets bullied? Maybe when it's used against you, you'll see how fallacious your assumption was cause we all know you're this bad boy warrior that's rolling in 14+ amp gears.

While we're at this, did you not use to farm t3 as a geared warrior? How ironic is it to hate yourself for chasing off the new tg players?

dont care, too many people complaining the events are not being tailored to them, only takes couple weeks to get to 170+, etc etc

Banned
    i must be blind. please tell me where op stated that he was entitled to event drops or that the event should be tailored to him and or the low levels. All he wants are drops that he deserves because he did the work by having the most dps on the santa's, how hard is that to understand?

Shadow Titanium
    same thing happens when a 5x char loots item from the event boss killed by a 190 at Port Lux
    you're 190 you should go find Santa in AT or PI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast