Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As Usual

Hybrid View

As Usual

I have time and time again tried to give constructive advice to the "Game Masters" in Irvine that appear to be "hosting" this game, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. It seems every time you guys choose to go mute rather than have any sort of communication with your community and you guys went and up and did it again.

Why the hell were all the dungeon times deleted in NA servers? Any, and I mean any, communication before hand would have been greatly appreciated. But as usual, your failure to communicate with us has left us all wondering what the hell you guys are doing. Don't care if its for a new event with EU, or if needed to purge the times every few years or so or else your servers would blow up. But if Lorkan can find to post that he is drinking the tears of hackers that are qq'ing him that he is banning, then you guys sure as hell have the time to post that this was being done with this M/A. And if you guys had no clue what was going on from your main offices in oversees with this M/A, then you need better management in that office that can be the voice of our community and not a door mat.

Your utter lack of concern for customer service or any resemblance of communication to the group of people you guys are supposed to be taking care of is sadly lacking. I have seen better communication from a Dead body then what comes out of Irvine.

"Here End'th the Lesson"
    (Ill be impressed if you know what's that from)
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Untouchables.

And with the history of how M/A's go, they probably broke something and the times went poof.

ez fix, roll back servers, reinsert the m/a make sure the time code doesnt reset

Titanium
    On another note, I can't log in to the website on any browser and I can't get into the item shop in game....

Shadow Titanium
    ye same here

Da fuk is a costumer service. Have you been playing mainstream mmos again mafia you silly guy you.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Da fuk is a costumer service. Have you been playing mainstream mmos again mafia you silly guy you.
    what/which mmo has this?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    what/which mmo has this?
    En Masse has live chat with real people that know fluent English and have a 24 hour ticket response. :O

Quote Originally Posted by regime View Post
    Ya'll still play this crap?Just asking
    Nope, just posting because we dont play this game anymore...............................

Quote Originally Posted by regime View Post
    Ya'll still play this crap?Just asking
    It's a cognitive dissonance in people.

The game was fun for them once, Now they repeatedly dredge on through all the bad experiences just to re-capture that one time they actually had fun so many years ago.

EDIT: A word
    Last edited by AllHopeIsLost; 12-26-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast