I have time and time again tried to give constructive advice to the "Game Masters" in Irvine that appear to be "hosting" this game, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. It seems every time you guys choose to go mute rather than have any sort of communication with your community and you guys went and up and did it again.

Why the hell were all the dungeon times deleted in NA servers? Any, and I mean any, communication before hand would have been greatly appreciated. But as usual, your failure to communicate with us has left us all wondering what the hell you guys are doing. Don't care if its for a new event with EU, or if needed to purge the times every few years or so or else your servers would blow up. But if Lorkan can find to post that he is drinking the tears of hackers that are qq'ing him that he is banning, then you guys sure as hell have the time to post that this was being done with this M/A. And if you guys had no clue what was going on from your main offices in oversees with this M/A, then you need better management in that office that can be the voice of our community and not a door mat.

Your utter lack of concern for customer service or any resemblance of communication to the group of people you guys are supposed to be taking care of is sadly lacking. I have seen better communication from a Dead body then what comes out of Irvine.

"Here End'th the Lesson"
(Ill be impressed if you know what's that from)