Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mfs

Mfs

On videos of Cabal Japan I still see people using MFS.......... Any opinions on that? OR Why they would do it?
    "Be of use, but don't be used."

FB lvl 16x sold ( Slivka )
    FS lvl 14x retired ( 4aparankopower )
    Wi lvl 16x playing ( Zagorka )

RedOsmium
    It would be great if they made some type of system were you choose if you want to go magic or sword amp build, this would mostly benefit fb's and fs just because i doubt we would see any wiz/wa/bl/fa as an opposite build but hey it would be fun running around as a mfs or mfb.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivka View Post
    On videos of Cabal Japan I still see people using MFS.......... Any opinions on that? OR Why they would do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    It would be great if they made some type of system were you choose if you want to go magic or sword amp build, this would mostly benefit fb's and fs just because i doubt we would see any wiz/wa/bl/fa as an opposite build but hey it would be fun running around as a mfs or mfb.
    You mean like last year before they made everything All Skill Amp??

You can still do it, You just have to adjust your stats and upgrade skills accordingly

But I doubt it would be that effective since gameplay is too "cookie cutter".

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    You mean like last year before they made everything All Skill Amp??

You can still do it, You just have to adjust your stats and upgrade skills accordingly

But I doubt it would be that effective since gameplay is too "cookie cutter".
    True but I ment towards bm3. Choose a bm3 for sword class or magic class.