Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: no pm, no view gear, no buddy request

no pm, no view gear, no buddy request

thought i would have this resolved cause i got a couple replys from the gm's but now its been a week and nothing... no one can pm my char, no one can view its gear no one can buddy me... its an annoying glitch, and no its not the basic a box is unchecked. its something to do with a transfer. if you could please push this issue up and help me get it fixed that would be awesome

What exactly is your ign?
    Does your transferred character's ign include any special character you're not supposed to have?

Tyrant

if one of those is a special char i would be really suprized. i mainly did this post cause the only way the gm's do anything is if you pm them all on facebook, post a comment on the facebook page, then create at least 1 forum post, and maybe a couple helpdesk tickets. at least this time they claim "we will immediately conduct a follow-up investigation on the issue." kinda doubt they will get back to me but in a week i will just do that all over again

guess its time to do it again.... Upon receiving a decent screenshot, please be advised that we will immediately conduct a follow-up investigation on the issue. was a line of the stuff that comes out of a bulls rear end