Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get Gladiator effector

Makes me wonder if the drop rate is off also...

Quote Originally Posted by Panama View Post
    Makes me wonder if the drop rate is off also...
    Hello All!

We have resolved the issue with nothing dropping for the NA service. This has since been fixed, you will now be able to obtain drops without any problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    Inconvenience? seriously, thats all we get? woops we forgot you exist we are sorry... i understand how you forgot about 1 character existing, and want to keep ignoring that issue but an entire class, that the last 2 major updates has been mostly about that 1 class. just WOW
    boo hoo u act like ur the most important person in the world, do u want me to give u a reality check?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    @killer255, what do you expect the gms to do? what else can they say? lol. the gms are not obliged to provide some kind of compensation that only affected like what <10 people on the server? perhaps you're just salty you couldn't gain profit from your effector(s) before people started figuring out how to get them pre-fix. also, regarding your character, you seriously need to take a chill pill cause we all know by now that est's customer service isn't the best. just look at the bugged 7th character slot bug that's been here ever since the expansion item was released...

as for the drop rates, which i'm assuming you mean little to no epic items, i hope you realize that cabal NA is no longer in its prime, population wise. all we will see from now is a gradual population decrease because of est's bad decisions with past and current events. smaller population = less "drops" flowing in the market. sadly, even cabal VN (vietnam) had twice or thrice the amount of players on OB than we currently have lol.

RedOsmium
    Thought Gladiator effectors weren't out till next update??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Thought Gladiator effectors weren't out till next update??
    why would they release the effectors next update? lol
    the effectors were meant to be released right at the start of episode 10 or part 2 of it. our gms basically ignored like 1/4 the real patch notes because they did not include the inventory ui changes so i'm not surprised if they skipped the part where they were supposed to add gl effectors into cash shop. source

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    as for the drop rates, which i'm assuming you mean little to no epic items, i hope you realize that cabal NA is no longer in its prime, population wise. all we will see from now is a gradual population decrease because of est's bad decisions with past and current events. smaller population = less "drops" flowing in the market. sadly, even cabal VN (vietnam) had twice or thrice the amount of players on OB than we currently have lol.
    I've been playing since 2008 on and off and have yet to see a seh drop. Not mention no rings dropping from AFT2 runs. Not just me but from multiple people running it. It was more of a joke anyways since drop rate is bad in Cabal overall.

Banned
    but what mmorpg doesn't have sht drop rates? joke or not, what you said is irrelevant because it's not like those items don't exist in the market or game. you being unlucky doesn't justify there's something wrong with the drop rate

If a game with this kinda player base and service is still around it makes me wonder what kind of catastrophicly fantastic creation hero's go was lolol. When I was finally going to start playing it gets shutdown ;_;

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Panama View Post
    I've been playing since 2008 on and off and have yet to see a seh drop. Not mention no rings dropping from AFT2 runs. Not just me but from multiple people running it. It was more of a joke anyways since drop rate is bad in Cabal overall.
    i agree with the ring drops, i do feel like our drop rate is a bit less than other servers... especially tempus...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast