Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to get Gladiator effector

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    but what mmorpg doesn't have sht drop rates? joke or not, what you said is irrelevant because it's not like those items don't exist in the market or game. you being unlucky doesn't justify there's something wrong with the drop rate
    Like I said before it's not just me but overall drop rates seems horrid now than before.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i agree with the ring drops, i do feel like our drop rate is a bit less than other servers... especially tempus...

agreed

Banned
    i don't see how less rings dropping reflects horrid "overall drop rates."
    cause again, na's population is probably the lowest out of all cabal servers. less aft2/eod3 are being ran in comparison to other servers. just because the rings don't drop in ____ amount of runs doesn't mean the drop rates are horrible compared to before. what about when the mergaheph ring first came out and it took some people over 200 runs just to get it whereas others only took 1 run? ever heard of rng?

RedOsmium
    cause again, na's population is probably the lowest out of all cabal servers. less aft2/eod3 are being ran in comparison to other servers. just because the rings don't drop in ____ amount of runs doesn't mean the drop rates are horrible compared to before. what about when the mergaheph ring first came out and it took some people over 200 runs just to get it whereas others only took 1 run? ever heard of rng?
    +1
    Also aft2/eod3 rings are suppose to be hard to get, i know people from back in the days that had up to 300 runs in ft2 and still didnt see a ring drop

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    +1
    Also aft2/eod3 rings are suppose to be hard to get, i know people from back in the days that had up to 300 runs in ft2 and still didnt see a ring drop
    +1 Yup Yup
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

would be nice if it was cheaper to run doe!!!
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    not est's fault you're poor af
    consider selling a car or 2 or just quit the game, cabal doesn't need a small asian p phaggot like you

not est's fault you're poor af
    consider selling a car or 2 or just quit the game, cabal doesn't need a small asian p phaggot like you
    no one needs a phag blinding ppls eyes wif fkin useless #s fhag
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    i dun c any #
    all i c is dis feggot asian wif small eyes dats mad he couldn't find de missing number get rekt m8

Not everyone's perfect. If no one points out the error, it typically isn't fixed.

@ drop rates: "Life ain't fair, so why should videogames be?"

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast