Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Im Back!!!! after 2 years!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    doom and gloom, according to everyone this game was suppose to have died about 4 years ago.
    +1, also how did the amp event up cabal? Every year its the same event, it's not hard to save up alz and get your own.. Sounds like your mad because you simply cant afford one, not everyone is broke.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    +1, also how did the amp event up cabal? Every year its the same event, it's not hard to save up alz and get your own.. Sounds like your mad because you simply cant afford one, not everyone is broke.
    Most people in NA don't have the patience or tenacity to continue running the same dungeons and such over and over to gather up enough alz to do so. In addition most of them fail to realize that most income is not gained from selling large sales only. They help certainly, but 5+ smaller ones everyday can add up just as quickly.

On the side, most players are now older and are either continuing with school or work full time, so the spare time is cut back a bit.

However, most of them also complain far too much for something they're just too impatient to work towards slowly over time. Even in games hard work pays off. Most people don't want to work hard, and that's why they complain, and ultimately, get no where.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Lol

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rb View Post
    You have a life, so you tryed to came back to the game you throwing your pointless opinions at. I feel bad for your 'life' than.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    IKR? He should tell me so I can grab my shotgun to shoot them out of the sky.

and oh, who is this guy?
    sad to see the cabal(NA) forum community still sorry as ever lol. Even with all these merges, I find the forum more dead than ever. Chill kids, I'm just trying to share something new and discuss about the game and my opinions. Yet we have noobs who spends too much money on the game just having nothing but negative comments and can't tell apart from jokes/exaggeration. Hence why you shouldn't know me because I stay away from the forum since Cabal NA has the worst forum community ever haha. Enjoy your Cabal life kids.

they're both jokes on the forum anyways
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    sad to see the cabal(NA) forum community still sorry as ever lol. Even with all these merges, I find the forum more dead than ever. Chill kids, I'm just trying to share something new and discuss about the game and my opinions. Yet we have noobs who spends too much money on the game just having nothing but negative comments and can't tell apart from jokes/exaggeration. Hence why you shouldn't know me because I stay away from the forum since Cabal NA has the worst forum community ever haha. Enjoy your Cabal life kids.

Amp scrolls breaking the game is a debatable topic. Some might say that it enables players to get amp scrolls that would otherwise take years to get. Others might say that amp scrolls are not what breaks the game because there are other things one could invest their alz in.

Also, the guy barely came back after 2 years of quitting. You think he'll know about recycled amp scroll events or even have enough alz for it? Given that, what makes you think he's mad at something he's probably unaware of? He's just trying to bring up a topic for us to discuss, though he could have done so in a much more constructive manner but I guess he did it on purpose, which is shown through the previous responses, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Most people in NA don't have the patience or tenacity to continue running the same dungeons and such over and over to gather up enough alz to do so. In addition most of them fail to realize that most income is not gained from selling large sales only. They help certainly, but 5+ smaller ones everyday can add up just as quickly.

On the side, most players are now older and are either continuing with school or work full time, so the spare time is cut back a bit.
    Right, and because farming dungeons over and over again can become tedious, some people can resort to using other means by gaining/farming alz. I agree that most players are now older and thus have less time to play but I'm pretty sure most of them are just moving on to other games.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Amp scrolls breaking the game is a debatable topic. Some might say that it enables players to get amp scrolls that would otherwise take years to get. Others might say that amp scrolls are not what breaks the game because there are other things one could invest their alz in.

Also, the guy barely came back after 2 years of quitting. You think he'll know about recycled amp scroll events or even have enough alz for it? Given that, what makes you think he's mad at something he's probably unaware of? He's just trying to bring up a topic for us to discuss, though he could have done so in a much more constructive manner but I guess he did it on purpose, which is shown through the previous responses, lol.

Right, and because farming dungeons over and over again can become tedious, some people can resort to using other means by gaining/farming alz. I agree that most players are now older and thus have less time to play but I'm pretty sure most of them are just moving on to other games.
    My statement was mainly towards the players who been playing and always complain about amp events and such.

My statement was mainly towards the players who been playing and always complain about amp events and such.
    Oh? You did? You were talking about other players?

But seriously, The only "game breaking" was done from EST when they started directly selling alz and vouchers from the CS.

The game wasn't always P2W, But people started leaving because of a broken RNG so they made it more P2W.

If you want to pay....pay, If you don't...don't, It's just going to be harder to level up and gear out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast