Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im Back!!!! after 2 years!

Im Back!!!! after 2 years!

Came back just in time to check out and play a few time during the Santa event. And then.........i saw 14/80 Arch GS/Daik in ah. Back to retirement XD. Im sure there is alot more OP sheet out there but ya.......maybe see you guys in Cabal 2 if i have time lol!

#brokengame

Sorry to see another soul go but, its only 10 base attack and 1 extreme more than forcy, Which has been around for years now (80/14 forcy+15 that is).

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium
    come back after 2 more years and you will be even more shocking.

you dont play and you hope others dont get new/stronger stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    come back after 2 more years and you will be even more shocking.

you dont play and you hope others dont get new/stronger stuff?
    no sheet ppl are going to get strong. I played since beta, my char is 6 years about to be 7 years old. Thought i didn't need to write a long essay for you why this game is broken but i guess your nubness need some lessons lol.

forcy was consider end game. Making sehh and pchh so rare it seems non-existent. I taken break from cabal here and there. months to almost a year off sometimes cuz i have a life. Ofc things will change. I do expect Cabal to have changes and ppl will get stronger. But I didn't think the game would go as far as everyone having +15 forcy with sehh flying around everywhere(to me it seems like it lol).

But ya...my 2 cent, heading to class!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    no sheet ppl are going to get strong. I played since beta, my char is 6 years about to be 7 years old. Thought i didn't need to write a long essay for you why this game is broken but i guess your nubness need some lessons lol.

forcy was consider end game. Making sehh and pchh so rare it seems non-existent. I taken break from cabal here and there. months to almost a year off sometimes cuz i have a life. Ofc things will change. I do expect Cabal to have changes and ppl will get stronger. But I didn't think the game would go as far as everyone having +15 forcy with sehh flying around everywhere(to me it seems like it lol).

Sehh flying every where? Were can i get one pls

Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post

You have a life, so you tryed to came back to the game you throwing your pointless opinions at. I feel bad for your 'life' than.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Sehh flying every where? Were can i get one pls

IKR? He should tell me so I can grab my shotgun to shoot them out of the sky.

and oh, who is this guy?

Lol ,I like how they still trying to defense cabal even thought theres 100+ stupid bs going on in cabal ,no matter how much you try to act like amp scrolls didn't f cabal up , well lemme tell ya , IT TOTALLY DID, but that none of my busniess -sippin tea- PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by vuongkhang View Post
    Lol ,I like how they still trying to defense cabal even thought theres 100+ stupid bs going on in cabal ,no matter how much you try to act like amp scrolls didn't f cabal up , well lemme tell ya , IT TOTALLY DID, but that none of my busniess -sippin tea- PEACE

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast