Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Im Back!!!! after 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    +1, also how did the amp event up cabal? Every year its the same event, it's not hard to save up alz and get your own.. Sounds like your mad because you simply cant afford one, not everyone is broke.
    why are you so stupid?
    Living life, peace out!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    why are you so stupid?
    How am i stupid? Pls enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    sad to see the cabal(NA) forum community still sorry as ever lol. Even with all these merges, I find the forum more dead than ever. Chill kids, I'm just trying to share something new and discuss about the game and my opinions. Yet we have noobs who spends too much money on the game just having nothing but negative comments and can't tell apart from jokes/exaggeration. Hence why you shouldn't know me because I stay away from the forum since Cabal NA has the worst forum community ever haha. Enjoy your Cabal life kids.
    Worst forum community, yet you are posting on it. And as far as your opinions, you said SEHH are flying everywhere. Please explain where all these SEHH's are. And you are going back into "retirement" since you saw a 14/80 arch Gs/Daik? Craftsman Forcium has more attack than arch anyway, and craftsman forcium has been around for how long? 2 years? Maybe longer?

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    How am i stupid? Pls enlighten me
    Sorry my statement was mainly towards the players who been playing not you :/
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Sorry my statement was mainly towards the players who been playing not you :/

well played

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Worst forum community, yet you are posting on it.
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Craftsman Forcium has more attack than arch anyway, and craftsman forcium has been around for how long? 2 years? Maybe longer?
    Eh....it's potential reasons why arch is still technically better (potentials that we'll never reach though haha). Not to mention not all classes arch vs forci are the same. FB for example, gain +1% cd and 8 atk extra just having an arch orb/crystal regardless of craft (so instead of it being just 16% pc, it's 17% for them and the atk is basically the same). FA and FS are similar bcs the astral weapons. As for armors, the HP difference is nice, as well as the def rate.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Lmfaoooooooo @ this thread. xDD A lot of good laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    doom and gloom, according to everyone this game was suppose to have died about 4 years ago.
    You like the rolling stones huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Hahaha

Eh....it's potential reasons why arch is still technically better (potentials that we'll never reach though haha). Not to mention not all classes arch vs forci are the same. FB for example, gain +1% cd and 8 atk extra just having an arch orb/crystal regardless of craft (so instead of it being just 16% pc, it's 17% for them and the atk is basically the same). FA and FS are similar bcs the astral weapons. As for armors, the HP difference is nice, as well as the def rate.
    I was mainly just talking about the GS/Daik as the OP brought that up. Arch has 20 extra base attack, however I think craftsman forcium gives u 28 attack for the craft. So it has 8 more base attack than the arch. Granted, the arch can be extremed to 5. But let's be honest, are we going to ever see that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast