Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MFB>all

Well mFB or not, as long as the player enjoys the game it's all cool =D

Banned
    yes,mfb pwns all,always has,always will

sfb!

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    this is lyf, don't call me mfb :] i was hfb. And for that to happen you need : I did an open demo vs a number of FBs who wanted to claim hFB was fail. Including some sFB to who I showed my dps was HIGHER. The best of them was Azukhar, not some noob FB like Adami.

1. 2 2 slot (20% cd on each) forcium weapons
    2. sFB and mFB gears
    3. A ful dex build and not int build.
    4. 15/24 helmet and 4x dmg2 rings

Here is the logic :
    a) Magic on dex build has low base, so you need forcium weapons , osm / lapis = fail
    b) Your 2 weapons must be 2 slot dmg EACH to take advantage of bm1
    c) Your bm1 as hybrid > sFB bm1, because your extra magic gear and upgrade skills ( 2 magic) boosts your cannons : ligtning, aqua and stone which means you will have higher defense, attack and hp.
    Once in bm1 YOU MUST have a dual gear to switch your epaulet, bofs suit. I was always lazy to switch gloves + boots.
    Specially in bm1 + hfb magic boosts = you become like a mobile AOD Aura first then bm1 - , something sFB cannot do. Go to a res and kill everyone.
    d) Your basic combo revolves around 3 (include terra) lances, 1 (stone) cannon and assasinate, also pick a high level 18 minimum infernal impact and probably an assasinate thats higher than 9 to makeup for your amp loss.

mFS > hFB pvp wise, because they get an additional 30% cd and more defense, HOWEVER in bm1. Also dex build means mFS concentrate more on int. So the base for hfB lance / cannon is in question.
    HOWEVER in bm1, hFB > mFS - means you are better at usingit in nw and boss hunting. Your end level hFB MUST be able to solo rota.

YOUR OTHER WEAKNESS ARE :
    1. cannon / lance have low AOE
    2. since you will use 2 magic and 2 sword skill as upgrade you will have a slighty lower defense (which matters) in regular mode on full forcium
    3. It's annoying to switch gears once you go aura then bm1 => after that you switch gears. But yes your bm1 flies to anther level.

YOUR ADVANTAGES ARE :
    1. Hitting mobs with range magic skill from a distance with an equal dps like sFB. So you are less likely to die than sFB
    2. Your bm1 > sfB bm1
    3. If you are up vs a bringer or non guardian you can "ROOT THEM" and kill them.
    4. Your gears are DAMN cheap when it comes to buying guard gears (suit boot glove) however you should have a dual set for sfb.

EDIT :
    And yes vs. classes with high defenses you will struggle unless you arei n bm1. WA > sFB + hFB in all departments of the game :]

People said I was dominating other FBs because my gear was simply better. Not necessarily I was hFB. So I was brute forcing. I call that RUBBISH. I wanted to pvp rockstar but he became inactive at that point. ALL the people who said hFB was fail got thrashed in Venus. Anyone from Venus who cain raise their hand ??? - I quit hFB and went sFB because my 2 slot forcium crystal sold at a VERY high price. I have a video as sFB in my signature.

LASTLY if you want to play mFB . you should simply go FA.
    nice rant. didnt beat me when you were hfb.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234