Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stop screwing bladers over give us new skills and buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    it would be cool if you stopped commenting on my posts... unless you're just trying to communicate with me? ... then that's weird. you're a hateful individual! leave me alone ! Q_q
    Please, there's no hidden message to why I'm replying to your post. You're posting here, so as a fellow forum-er, i'm obliged to respond ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    calm down and have a snicker bro lol
    Perhaps YOU should have a snickers instead cause idk how that post made me seem like I was mad...just making a statement that not all updates cater to specific classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven24 View Post
    Every big update wizards, force archers and force bladers get the good updates while bladers get usless crap how about you balance the damn characters and stop making bladers be the only crappy character on the game
    whot? tell me what good got fa since bm3 update? you mean -100hp? most crap 5min skill? useless synergies for party? heal for 1500 when even wi can have 5khp +? (oh, now i see it, pure troll thread, im out)

Shadow Titanium
    I think it's good if Blader has a skill like Hit & Run, similar to 2 quick skills 1.1s Gladiator has
    One skill with that visual look
    maybe Hit & Run or Breakthrough

They should strengthen WAs instead.
    Amongst BL, FA, and WA (I dunno about the other classes, srry) WA seemed the weakest. BL the strongest.

"given the same level and stats like cr/cd/amps
    Last edited by Andrea; 01-31-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    They should strengthen WAs instead.
    Amongst BL, FA, and WA (I dunno about the other classes, srry) WA seemed the weakest. BL the strongest.

"given the same level and stats like cr/cd/amps
    Can you or someone else please enlighten me on WHY warriors should get a buff instead of simply stating that they should? Have warriors always been f'ed over every update? It's not like warriors have been ignored throughout the past updates. They've been given the best debuff (imo) in the game WITH a suppression effect, 10% amp party buff, 1.3 bm3 hits, instant hp restore on Bear's, three (main) decent ranged skills, and seriously annoying to fight in general when you're in bm2/3 because of their constant knockbacks/downs from skills and bm2. There may be more but that's all I can think of on the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Can you or someone else please enlighten me on WHY warriors should get a buff instead of simply stating that they should? Have warriors always been f'ed over every update? It's not like warriors have been ignored throughout the past updates. They've been given the best debuff (imo) in the game WITH a suppression effect, 10% amp party buff, 1.3 bm3 hits, instant hp restore on Bear's, three (main) decent ranged skills, and seriously annoying to fight in general when you're in bm2/3 because of their constant knockbacks/downs from skills and bm2. There may be more but that's all I can think of on the top of my head.
    They gained base attack from this last update. Not unique to warrior but it's definitely not a nerf.

In fact, I cannot think of a single update since Rising Force that actually put warriors at a disadvantage.

Even Extreme, they only have to worry about one weapon (which from personal experience, has a higher success rate). Twice the stats at 1.5 times the cost. Typical warrior.

I, like Noona, would love to be shown exactly how warriors are at any sort of disadvantage in Cabal. (As in worse than all other classes.)

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    omg wa is so sux >_<;;;;
    Give WA AoD and Curse Remove, that should balance them

Titanium
    fs buff plz lol

Shadow Titanium
    WA has more pt buffs than a BL so when soloing you might think it's weaker than BL
    it's your style of playing, if you love soloing you should choose BL

WA has so many advantage already as the only class to use 1 weapon
    WA items are so much cheaper than other class already

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast