Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: stop screwing bladers over give us new skills and buffs

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    WA has more pt buffs than a BL so when soloing you might think it's weaker than BL
    it's your style of playing, if you love soloing you should choose BL

WA has so many advantage already as the only class to use 1 weapon
    WA items are so much cheaper than other class already
    I'd argue PC+BS > FoF+IB+AoF because Panic Cry is several orders of magnitude stronger than Field of Fear (I think that's not even debatable), and Bloody Spirit lasts 5 times longer than Art of Fierceness, and 3 times longer than Intense Blade. Not to mention Bloody Spirit's cooldown is significantly shorter.

Hard to argue with Blader BM2 though for soloing bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I'd argue PC+BS > FoF+IB+AoF because Panic Cry is several orders of magnitude stronger than Field of Fear (I think that's not even debatable), and Bloody Spirit lasts 5 times longer than Art of Fierceness, and 3 times longer than Intense Blade. Not to mention Bloody Spirit's cooldown is significantly shorter.

Hard to argue with Blader BM2 though for soloing bosses.
    Yea, it was hard to pinpoint exactly where Wa was weak at but from my experience with those three classes, solo wise, there was one dungeon where it took only one bar (not even used up fully) to take down the final boss with BL, 1 bar and a tad of bm3 or combo depending on how it critted prior with an FA (BL retarget > FA gunz), and 2 full bars with WA! One bm2 (even with retarget) all 90 secs of it just don't cut it. I dunno. So yeah, im basically soloing.

I recall how they seemed to have removed the additional 21cr (actually resist cr) of PC? Yeah, that was some nerfing back then. And the -def of BS, sometimes makes you feel like you're back to being noob def-wise against advance bosses.

It was those buff idiosyncracies that made it sorta impossible for my WA to solo Pluma back then. I needed party buffs. BL breezed thru it though. And it's not even in forcium yet.

Add: in hindsight, I think BL's intuition (reduced and FA's evasion (new) are life savers. WA's don't have either. And its bm3 seemed the slowest? I dunno
    Last edited by Andrea; 02-02-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added inputs

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Yea, it was hard to pinpoint exactly where Wa was weak at but from my experience with those three classes, solo wise, there was one dungeon where it took only one bar (not even used up fully) to take down the final boss with BL, 1 bar and a tad of bm3 or combo depending on how it critted prior with an FA (BL retarget > FA gunz), and 2 full bars with WA! One bm2 (even with retarget) all 90 secs of it just don't cut it. I dunno. So yeah, im basically soloing.

I recall how they seemed to have removed the additional 21cr (actually resist cr) of PC? Yeah, that was some nerfing back then. And the -def of BS, sometimes makes you feel like you're back to being noob def-wise against advance bosses.
    Right, and it's hard to pinpoint why warriors need a buff because...? Right, they don't.
    Sorry, but you're being EXTREMELY vague on your explanations. What battle modes were used in those dungeon runs? Was it when warrior bm3 a,b hits were still 1.5s cast time? If you were using bm3, were you using the correct synergies? etc. Also, I don't recall PC having a nerf of 21 rcr...can any warrior confirm?

It was those buff idiosyncracies that made it sorta impossible for my WA to solo Pluma back then. I needed party buffs. BL breezed thru it though. And it's not even in forcium yet.
    I don't see how mentioning whether or not you could solo Pluma back then justifies why warriors need a buff now. Again, panic cry was and still remains as the strongest debuff in the game. With recent updates, they even got a suppression effect along with it, which pretty much renders the opposition useless for a good 4s-5s.

Add: in hindsight, I think BL's intuition (reduced and FA's evasion (new) are life savers. WA's don't have either. And its bm3 seemed the slowest? I dunno
    Well of course Bladers and Force Archers are going to get those kinds of buffs because they're practically paper compared to warrior. I don't play a warrior but I'm pretty sure their shorts are just as effective. Their bear's even got buffed this update in that it gives you the hp rather than raising the current cap and having you restore it manually. Cat's recovery is also a good short, massive hp auto heal on the class with 2nd most def (I think) in the game. Also not sure if it's still an existing/legit glitch, but warriors can go instant immunity while rooted and be able to move as long as their charge and or force kick are in range of the target.

Bottom line, warriors are fine, in my opinion that is. Not saying that won't change, but I have yet to see one legit post actually explaining WHY warriors need a buff.
    Last edited by Noona; 02-02-2015 at 10:17 PM.

They removed the crit damage resist debuff from PC at rising force, but then readded it with effectors. (I said *since rising force*.)

The defense penalty on bloody is better than both bloody rusk and mortal bane. Also warrior loses no defense rate or evasion.

Warrior bm3 used to be the slowest but they increased the speed (without decreasing the damage).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234