Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stop screwing bladers over give us new skills and buffs

Who is Nexio? Is he even relevant to the point of this thread?? Why are you frequently bringing his name up *cough*
    +3 to Enso's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    p sure nexio needs all the help he can get, i say give bladers more. plzz
    boy you seem butthurt by some bl owning you in war
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

+4 To Enso's post.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

what is blader

Quote Originally Posted by Raven24 View Post
    Every big update wizards, force archers and force bladers get the good updates while bladers get usless crap how about you balance the damn characters and stop making bladers be the only crappy character on the game
    Every big update wizards, force archers, and force bladers get the good updates while warriors get usless crap howabout you balance the damn characters and stop making warriors be the only crappy character on the game xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    Every big update wizards, force archers, and force bladers get the good updates while warriors get usless crap howabout you balance the damn characters and stop making warriors be the only crappy character on the game xD
    Right...cause not being able to use SP buff unless there's a party member next to you is great. Or ninja decreasing FA hp? FB having shared root times on single and field bind? FB not being able to spam bind even though it fails?
    If you ask me, the class that benefited the most are Gladiators...debuff skill, rage potions, removing rage depletion on all skills except heal, bm3 stage 3, and bm2 special.
    All updates have their positives and negatives. As Valdoroth says, deal with it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Who is Nexio? Is he even relevant to the point of this thread?? Why are you frequently bringing his name up *cough*
    +3 to Enso's post.
    it would be cool if you stopped commenting on my posts... unless you're just trying to communicate with me? ... then that's weird. you're a hateful individual! leave me alone ! Q_q

every class other then except Bladers : WTB> DPS shorts with no drawbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Right...cause not being able to use SP buff unless there's a party member next to you is great. Or ninja decreasing FA hp? FB having shared root times on single and field bind? FB not being able to spam bind even though it fails?
    If you ask me, the class that benefited the most are Gladiators...debuff skill, rage potions, removing rage depletion on all skills except heal, bm3 stage 3, and bm2 special.
    All updates have their positives and negatives. As Valdoroth says, deal with it and move on.
    calm down and have a snicker bro lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast