Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Title idea

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Your choice of words and especially one with that much degree of uncertainty leads me to believe that you're just defending Dawkinz for no apparent reason. I'm not salty though, cause all this confirms to me that you sir, are also a retard. BIG SHOCKER RIGHT? Nope.

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of yours and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.
    I'm not sure if you have ever played any nation simulators, but often being in a leading position requires a lot of your spare time, almost like a second job. You seem to fail to understand this fundamental measurement we humans use, called time, and how we use it. Sure it's a game, but some people play pretty seriously. You don't, that's fine. I don't, that's also fine. But some people do, so don't outright mock them without knowing more to the picture. How much experience have you had being in a lead position? Even in real life, being in a lead position brings on more responsibility, which in turn means more time consumption. That same principle applies both in regular work, or free time work.There's a difference between "a guild member" and "a leader of guild members." Last I checked, you're still just a casual member with no obligation towards anyone but yourself. It doesn't come without some additional work applied, so what he was saying is that people who did that work, then left for their own reasons, much time passing by and things changing, then coming back and re-asking for that position, regardless of all the changes and the lost of time.

It wasn't like I was re-made a VC right away for no reason. I was in the alliance for several months before being approached with a request to fulfill a job position, and I said sure. That position changed however to be fulfilled by any of the officers now, so the role isn't as big anymore. I originally was a squad VC. When I came back, I was asked to assist with the recruiting sections.

Last I checked, being a assistant manager and an HR manager were not the same jobs. But oh wait, I'm not smart enough to distinguish the differences based solely on a title that's used for both and label them both as just manager. Yup definitely no difference guys, they're the same thing in both real life and the internet.

Additionally, neither of your recent posts, nor my retort to your post have anything to do with the topic on hand.

I pointed out in the beginning that we already have some titles.
    Dawkinz was making that example for TiG (Time in Guild), and having to re-earn it back to get the title again, and not being allowed to re-get it right away. Are you sure I'm the one misunderstanding things here? I think not.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-31-2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: *of, add, time

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    So in other words, guild who keep the game running.. I like that idea
    "We Keep the Server Alive", "Ones Who Have Donated the Most", " Server Up keepers" or " I Sold a House", " I sold a car". How do those titles sound? Gimme some ideas bro.

the only thing guilds need is more space for members.
    Living life, peace out!

Your choice of words and especially one with that much degree of uncertainty leads me to believe that you're just defending Dawkinz for no apparent reason. I'm not salty though, cause all this confirms to me that you sir, are also a retard. BIG SHOCKER RIGHT? Nope.

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of your's and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.
    Lol in order of the things i marked in big size font xD

1. i love your assumptions =D you are the best at assuming stuff ^^ cant believe u figured all of this out. Did you do it on your own though? Either way, Great detective skills !!=D
    2. Please tell us on how you know so much about retards =D
    3. Lol @ you taking this so seriously. Nothing better to do today i guess? =P it's ok, i love your posts =D
    4. Stop, ur gonna hurt his feelings. ><
    5. You must know a lot of people. I will make my own assumption here and assume you were born with a silver spoon and/or ur still just a child =D.
    6. LOL explain to us how superior you are over me and val ^^. I'm sure you are a better person than us. I'm sorry we disappoint you so much. Q_Q
    <3

ps if you are trolling me right now.....

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    the only thing guilds need is more space for members.
    Right. Or some kind of alliance system so a main guild can be split however they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    ps if you are trolling me right now.....
    You know me so well. It's like we're meant to be together. Do you mind giving me your account ID so I can send in a love story for the event? It'll benefit both of us <3
    Last edited by Noona; 01-31-2015 at 07:14 PM.

3. Lol @ you taking this so seriously. Nothing better to do today i guess? =P it's ok, i love your posts =D
    2. You know they say, "Takes one to know one"
    3. It's all for troll.
    4. What feelings? I was less butthurt about it than others.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    "We Keep the Server Alive", "Ones Who Have Donated the Most", " Server Up keepers" or " I Sold a House", " I sold a car". How do those titles sound? Gimme some ideas bro.
    First dont call me bro, im not your bro,
    2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
    3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
    Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?

Right. Or some kind of alliance system so a main guild can be split however they want.

You know me so well. It's like we're meant to be together. Do you mind giving me your account ID so I can send in a love story for the event? It'll benefit both of us <3
    I jsut need some lovin `

1. i love your assumptions =D you are the best at assuming stuff ^^ cant believe u figured all of this out. Did you do it on your own though? Either way, Great detective skills !!=D
    5. You must know a lot of people. I will make my own assumption here and assume you were born with a silver spoon and/or ur still just a child =D.
    6. LOL explain to us how superior you are over me and val ^^. I'm sure you are a better person than us. I'm sorry we disappoint you so much. Q_Q
    <3
    Please take some tips on how to be a better FB here. <3

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast