Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Title idea

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    +1000!!
    People called Nex an alz buyer before also so idk why he cares soo much about this.
    Because the people who called me alz buyer were dawkinz rafa and that same fool that defends usders now that's what makes it so funny LOL

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Lol, tf ... you complain about people spending usd... yet you recruit in ch 6 ... and majority of your players spend tons of USD.

I bash on you because you are annoying and you tried to buy me into your guild 3 years ago and when that didnt work you started to trash my name and send ur guild after me lol... so it's a little bit of retaliation and a little bit of me just picking on a scrrrrruuuuuubbbbb =].

And.. Lol @ all these crazy comments. So who wants to join sei so we can have convos with tha Dawkinz like this more often? msg me ig and we can talk about you joining a real guild.
    I remember you were in that badguild taintedreign once and wanted to merge with 10mwasted so bad to be #1 on venus and beat apoc but we clearly denied your offer I also remember you getting mad cause we wont craft for you cause we wouldn't craft people outside of our guild back in venus and you got mad and stopped talking to us called us usders cause we were making alz. Then wanted to be apart of something so bad followed the alz buyer Achilles in apoc along with that one abandoning your morale of not associating with "non legit players". Half of you people used to bad talk alz buying and usders especially those from mercury at the time in sei now look at you all LOL. Hate on me some more fools cause I haven't sold out like you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Because the people who called me alz buyer were dawkinz rafa and that same fool that defends usders now that's what makes it so funny LOL
    LOL i still remember that night we sit down and talk about it, once again my bad =p
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    too much racist in a game

Titanium
    what's the point in playing a game if u don't even aim for the top at the same time . How in the world does that make sense ? But if people idea of fun is being stuck down low then good for them. I mean , it must be fun being stuck in one spot with a few others. Right ? Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    You're saying that i was thinking if i joined 10mwastd i could be #1??? when the fk has 10mwasted been #1 in anything but being a bunch of t4 scrubs ?? How would i get the assumption of thinking "oh if i joined a sht trash guild called 10mwasted.. i could be the best."
    It was the other way around "if u join our guild and stay in t4, we will gear u" lIke wtf?? no thanks u loser xD u can stay in t4 and keep killing kiddies if u wish.

You're an idiot. How could you forget in t4 when i used to boss u and ur gf at the same time??

You're a racist, especially towards filipinos. But you tempt so much with ur usd spending that u can get some in ur guild.

Just go to pinoybloods facebook, they post ur racist comments u scrub.
    We've always been #1. Also you're the one who beg for TR and 10m to merge and of course we said no to you again. And no you're the one who beg to be geared and beg for us to craft for you and we turned you down. We will always be 10m. You were what TR? Tang? Apoc? Sei? A follower will always be a follower.

The moment we sold 8 rol2 for 2b each when the new craft system first started was the moment we became USD spenders!
    I do love Sei tho - they made me rich. I remember my first pc fs gloves sold to Manbear for 6b or 7b. Those were the good old days.

LOL at the name calling. Nex - I think you really hurt his poor feelings.

Seems you're the one who should go back to t4 Dawk. Seems you're not man enough for t5 yet.
    Last edited by 10mWasted; 02-04-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Eyelash/Cala/Pynk

Quote Originally Posted by 10mWasted View Post
    We've always been #1. Also you're the one who beg for TR and 10m to merge and of course we said no to you again. And no you're the one who beg to be geared and beg for us to craft for you and we turned you down. We will always be 10m. You were what TR? Tang? Apoc? Sei? A follower will always be a follower.

The moment we sold 8 rol2 for 2b each when the new craft system first started was the moment we became USD spenders!
    I do love Sei tho - they made me rich. I remember my first pc fs gloves sold to Manbear for 6b or 7b. Those were the good old days.

LOL at the name calling. Nex - I think you really hurt his poor feelings.

Seems you're the one who should go back to t4 Dawk. Seems you're not man enough for t5 yet.
    Sei vs 10mWasted??
    and for the record, Dawkinz might su.ck but atleast he is in t5. I mean if he was in t4 he might kill more and look alot better but then whats the point? T4 gives no challenge while t5 does, maybe you guys should come t5 instead of t4.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Sei vs 10mWasted??
    and for the record, Dawkinz might su.ck but atleast he is in t5. I mean if he was in t4 he might kill more and look alot better but then whats the point? T4 gives no challenge while t5 does, maybe you guys should come t5 instead of t4.
    90% of guild is in t5. We have like 3 members in t4. The whole T4 thing is just Dawk being obsess about the past or more like obsess over Nex. I should of really submitted Dawk and Nex for the love story contest.
    Last edited by 10mWasted; 02-04-2015 at 03:19 PM.

Eyelash/Cala/Pynk

But I do think the title idea is a good idea if they allow GL to create titles for members depending on their grouping. Like if you're the recruiter of a guild you should have the title "Recruiter" so people know to come to you for invites etc.

Eyelash/Cala/Pynk

Shadow Titanium
    Maybe only G lv10+ can have that title

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast