Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Title idea

Thumbs up Title idea

Ok so, like a great idea i came up with is....

GUILD TITLES =D

So lets say you are a certain rank in your guild, you could give that guild rank an extra option called "title" and the title would be named the name you chose for the guild rank.

Also... 1 year etc titles for members such as. 1 year member, 2 year member, 3 year member. ETC!

Would be p coooooool!! js...

-waits to get this idea thrown back in my face from the awesome cabal NA community

Titanium
    What if someone leaves the guild and comes back later? Or what about guild merges? I don't think it would work well. Sorry :\

Dawkinz.... sometimes you're retarded. We have a guild lvl 10 title.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Dawkinz.... sometimes you're retarded. We have a guild lvl 10 title.
    Thanks for the laugh, highlight of my day.

I think a more viable option would be enabling the guild master of a certain level guild to give their guildies specific titles that would appear who knows where. Perhaps above name and above or below title.

Nope, your ideas are not as good as mine =D man i swear u guys know this is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyomu View Post
    What if someone leaves the guild and comes back later? Or what about guild merges? I don't think it would work well. Sorry :\
    Then they lose their titles forever and have to earn them back. Herp derp, its like when u quit a job and try to go back... u don't get the same position.. u get lower pay etc.

ㅋㅋㅋ Best analogy ever.
    One does not simply quit their current job and reapply for the SAME job.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    ㅋㅋㅋ Best analogy ever.
    One does not simply quit their current job and reapply for the SAME job.
    It's not that bad of an analogy for players in cabal though. Some people DO do that and expect the same position.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    I'd say there's a corner on forums for suggestions but am not going to be that guy. However since we're on it we should have a title for the guild with the highest total USD spent.
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 01-31-2015 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    I'd say there's a corner on forums for suggestions but am not going to be that guy. However since we're on it we should have a title for the guild with the highest total USD spent.
    So in other words, guild who keep the game running.. I like that idea

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's not that bad of an analogy for players in cabal though. Some people DO do that and expect the same position.
    Your choice of words and especially one with that much degree of uncertainty leads me to believe that you're just defending Dawkinz for no apparent reason. I'm not salty though, cause all this confirms to me that you sir, are also a retard. BIG SHOCKER RIGHT? Nope.

It IS a bad analogy. He related being an ONLINE guild member to having an IRL job. As a guild member, you can literally go MIA for months and come back unaffected. You can pretty much come and go as you please as long as there's a valid reason. It's like saying how are you, Valdo, in Seireitei after 1)Being in Nightmares 2) Getting banned? Have you specifically done anything to "earn" your position back in Seireitei? On the contrary, who the hell quits the same job, reapplies for the SAME job, AND expect to be back in their original position? Maybe it's normal for someone of your's and Dawkinz's caliber, idk.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast