Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Title idea

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    First dont call me bro, im not your bro,
    2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
    3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
    Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?
    You are right broski am jelly of the people that can swim in the amount of ultimate game cards on their beds. Great idea lets add "Swimming in USD" to the list

RedOsmium
    Damn why so much hate on Cabal for ppl who spend money on this game, actually no. Why so much hate for everything o.o.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Yea, its obvious they have enough to spend on video games otherwise they wouldn't.

QQ more

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Yea, its obvious they have enough to spend on video games otherwise they wouldn't.

QQ more
    And you couldn't be anymore obvious as to who your main forum account is...

Shadow Titanium
    QQ no am jelly they get to swim in ugc but jelly they better than me never? wasn't it clear in my early post I wanted to reward our top usding guild with titles? Just tossing out my ideas don't hate me for it just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate on people who try to give suggestions. Why so much hate for everything. -sadface-
    Last edited by xTheNexiOnex; 01-31-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    QQ no am jelly they get to swim in ugc but jelly never? wasn't it clear in my early post I wanted to reward our top usding guild with titles? Just tossing out my ideas don't hate me for it just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate on people who try to give suggestions. Why so much hate for everything. -sadface-
    Wtf? Better back off before someone gets hurt.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Wtf? Better back off before someone gets hurt.
    I don't see dawkinz mentioning your irrelevant name in threads that have nothing to do with you, obviously we have a secret love affair going on. All those lil shoutouts its his way of saying he admires me and always thinking about me so you better back off.

Quote Originally Posted by xthenexionex View Post
    i don't see dawkinz mentioning your irrelevant name in threads that have nothing to do with you, obviously we have a secret love affair going on. All those lil shoutouts its his way of saying he admires me and always thinking about me so you better back off.
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq dawkinz, hun. This nexi random called me irrelevant. Please tell me it's not true. Please notice me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    And you couldn't be anymore obvious as to who your main forum account is...
    I know, if they knew i was a GM i would be fired. Don't tell anyone por favor

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast