Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Title idea

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    First dont call me bro, im not your bro,
    2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
    3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
    Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?
    For awhile while I was doing school in 08, I used the university library during my 2 hours break between my last two classes. But then I'd go home and do some hw or play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Please notice me.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I jsut need some lovin `
    See previous quote.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post

Well nobody has more money then that guy. He's the real champion.

Also didnt know dawk was such a playa, no how big is your epeen son son.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 02-01-2015 at 06:23 PM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Lol, tf ... you complain about people spending usd... yet you recruit in ch 6 ... and majority of your players spend tons of USD.

I bash on you because you are annoying and you tried to buy me into your guild 3 years ago and when that didnt work you started to trash my name and send ur guild after me lol... so it's a little bit of retaliation and a little bit of me just picking on a scrrrrruuuuuubbbbb =].

And.. Lol @ all these crazy comments. So who wants to join sei so we can have convos with tha Dawkinz like this more often? msg me ig and we can talk about you joining a real guild.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    just doing what my honeyboo dawkinz doing why so much hate -sadface-
    Cause there is only ONE Dawkinz >=]

Lol, tf ... you complain about people spending usd... yet you recruit in ch 6 ... and majority of your players spend tons of USD.

I bash on you because you are annoying and you tried to buy me into your guild 3 years ago and when that didnt work you started to trash my name and send ur guild after me lol... so it's a little bit of retaliation and a little bit of me just picking on a scrrrrruuuuuubbbbb =].

And.. Lol @ all these crazy comments. So who wants to join sei so we can have convos with tha Dawkinz like this more often? msg me ig and we can talk about you joining a real guild.
    What's wrong with trying to recruit people on channel 6? o.o Also, I not sure who you're referring to as "you" but if you're commenting on Nexi (why you do this, notice me please), I don't think they are complaining about people who spend USD. As they mentioned, they're just going with your suggestions to have newer and unique titles.
    Lastly, I don't think I would be welcomed in Sei, considering how badly I s. Unless you can make a special exception for me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    First dont call me bro, im not your bro,
    2nd you believe everything you hear on cabal? How can someone play cabal w/o a house? Pls dont tell me they use the library, use something logical.
    3rd: What they do with there money is their business, some of use rather spend it on alcohol, girls, ps4 games, jordans ect.
    Sounds to me like you hate some guilds, its obv what guild it is. Why? Cuz they are better then u in a game?

+1000!!
    People called Nex an alz buyer before also so idk why he cares soo much about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    What's wrong with trying to recruit people on channel 6? o.o Also, I not sure who you're referring to as "you" but if you're commenting on Nexi (why you do this, notice me please), I don't think they are complaining about people who spend USD. As they mentioned, they're just going with your suggestions to have newer and unique titles.Lastly, I don't think I would be welcomed in Sei, considering how badly I s. Unless you can make a special exception for me <3
    Taking shots and making it as though it's a simple suggestion.

Hii Noona =)

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Taking shots and making it as though it's a simple suggestion.

Hii Noona =)
    Dawkinz was saying that Nexi is "complaining about people who USD." Now, I'm not sure what the definition of "complaining" is to you, but I really don't see any hint of it from the posts that Nexi has made so far so... ;>

Oh, and Hii Cass =)!

dawk just sit ur a$$ down.
    Living life, peace out!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast