Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War FB PvP

War FB PvP

So as we all know, Force Blader is a very challenging class to play. With many debuffs to handle, it can be difficult to time them correctly for maximum effectiveness.

There are very few who have reached the pinnacle of superiority on this class.

There is one who is outspoken, but modest. Hinting at his genius, but never revealing it.

Using his own pioneered techniques, he has become one of the most feared Force Bladers not only on our server, but around the globe.

I had the pleasure of facing him one on one recently. It may be embarrassing, but I will post the full unedited clip of our encounter. As you can see his damage rips through my hit points like a hot knife through butter and I am left with no choice but to flee, only to be immobilized by a perfectly timed root leading to utter defeat. RIP.

I'm having a hard time seeing the ultimate superiority in this FB's tactics. Though I am a war nub (low HR doesn't help) I'm not seeing him being nearly as tactful as he could be. You left out some minor details. For example, was that MF even upgraded? Not to mention that he was in fire blade the entire time. Especially in BM3 for FB's, Lightning blade is superior during most of war. When he cast AoC, he only had a few limited attacks off since you were not silenced and your SG's KB kept him at bay.

As for the root, from my recent experience, it's up to pure luck whether someone is using an anti-root pot (which literally happens to 80% of the FB's, and 50% of the FA's I face vs now >_>, and no, I never root anyone with cursed dodge on) or not.

I could critique some more, but I'll leave it at that for the moment.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Is that Dawkinz?

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    So as we all know, Force Blader is a very challenging class to play. With many debuffs to handle, it can be difficult to time them correctly for maximum effectiveness.

There are very few who have reached the pinnacle of superiority on this class.

There is one who is outspoken, but modest. Hinting at his genius, but never revealing it.

Using his own pioneered techniques, he has become one of the most feared Force Bladers not only on our server, but around the globe.

I had the pleasure of facing him one on one recently. It may be embarrassing, but I will post the full unedited clip of our encounter. As you can see his damage rips through my hit points like a hot knife through butter and I am left with no choice but to flee, only to be immobilized by a perfectly timed root leading to utter defeat. RIP.

Are you talking about this fb in the video? Im not impress o.o, im more impress with your hp tbh lol

Sweet wonder who it is......"watches video"

Oh I get it.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Are you talking about this fb in the video? Im not impress o.o, im more impress with your hp tbh lol
    im amazed you made a forum user name "troll123", but can't tell the difference from legit post and a troll post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    im amazed you made a forum user name "troll123", but can't tell the difference from legit post and a troll post.
    He actually made a legit post.

I think.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

that fb gave me ebola...
    Living life, peace out!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    that fb gave me ebola...
    Im from Dallas and i find this offensive :'(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast