Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: War FB PvP

  1. #11
    Shadow Titanium xFear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Governors Club,TN.
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    Im from Dallas and i find this offensive :'(
    Im from miami and idc :/
    Living life, peace out!

  2. #12
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Im from miami and idc :/
    Dude, we should hang out sometime.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  3. #13
    Osmium Lord Kronius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tierra Gloriosa
    Posts
    878
    YOu're a tanky FS, what can i say lol. I remember this fight very well. Havent fought an fs this tanky in a while...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    YOu're a tanky FS, what can i say lol. I remember this fight very well. Havent fought an fs this tanky in a while...
    WOAH, you're the fb in the video? HOLY MACKEREL, please teach me your ways.

  5. #15
    SIGMetal Enso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    YOu're a tanky FS, what can i say lol. I remember this fight very well. Havent fought an fs this tanky in a while...
    Funny you should say that, since I wasn't even wearing my defensive gear. I was just messing around with as much HP as I could get at the same time. I was missing 248 defense, 280 defense rate, and 500 evasion (that EoG8 life).

    Also I saw you mention having only 52 rate being an issue. I should probably mention that I have no gear with resist rate. My gloves are defense craft, and (as you can see in the video) I use a ruby charm. My bike also has none (in fact it only has two slots filled even). HR19 too. So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky". Thought that might be an interesting factoid.

  6. #16
    Osmium jamnotjelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    check under the bed
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Funny you should say that, since I wasn't even wearing my defensive gear. I was just messing around with as much HP as I could get at the same time. I was missing 248 defense, 280 defense rate, and 500 evasion (that EoG8 life).

    Also I saw you mention having only 52 rate being an issue. I should probably mention that I have no gear with resist rate. My gloves are defense craft, and (as you can see in the video) I use a ruby charm. My bike also has none (in fact it only has two slots filled even). HR19 too. So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky". Thought that might be an interesting factoid.
    Whats defense gear? Dont people just use 1 op set for everything? You got a full set of 14 amp defense slotted gear or you just talking about switching bikes and eppies?

    FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

  7. #17
    Shadow Titanium
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Whats defense gear? Dont people just use 1 op set for everything? You got a full set of 14 amp defense slotted gear or you just talking about switching bikes and eppies?
    would it matter?
    248 def alone is pretty substantial.....................

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Whats defense gear? Dont people just use 1 op set for everything? You got a full set of 14 amp defense slotted gear or you just talking about switching bikes and eppies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    So between drei guard, bike, gloves, honor, and charm I'm 22-28 resist rate behind people who are "tanky".
    I can read!

  9. #19
    SIGMetal SantaClaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Igloo,Antarctica
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    I can read!
    dang i cant do that =(

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    dang i cant do that =(
    How did you reply to me then?!?! Silly Santa!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •