Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lightning Blade is too OP?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I said Holy Water of Flawless Defense. That is the 100% res-all CC pots.
    Yeah I know. Honor 20 gives 18% resist root, +100% makes it 118%, -50% from aoc makes it 68%.

While that part is true, they still can't seem to figure out debuffs...For example. Just the other day, I was in bm1. Any FB should know that if in bm1, you should be in combo. There was another FB next to me in bm3. He didn't use hard luck (or any debuff) for well over 10 seconds, without a single capella around on the guard. Guards are harder to kill now, so it would only make sense to do that. People (mostly dumb procs) still don't understand the concept of ignoring 1 or 2 of the opposing nation to kill a guard instead. For most, I am certain it's all about the points. They need to impose a much heavier win bonus for wexp so people would actually play war to win, not to farm points.
    Was being sarcastic about that, guess that didn't turn out well :c
    I know exactly how you feel about FBs and not knowing how to debuff, yet alone play their character, as shown from this thread. What makes it worse is that there's a glitch for it. For instance, if you claimed w8 and ran to e4 but there was already an fb there that debuffed it, you won't see those debuffs on the guard. Also, people tend to farm points for merit medals, which seems like a pretty good incentive to actually war. As for win bonus, I'd say getting back most of the alz you spent is good as well.

Correct. The debuffing glitch could be resolved if they added some code lines that send out a status report for buff/debuff status to all applicable targets in range every 5 seconds.

I understand the incentive to score higher for more pts, that's why I suggest that a win should give a bonus. For example, lets say just for winning alone you get +1 merit order. That way winning IS better and wanted. And that's a very simple addition to the game. VERY simple. Some people, like myself only purchase anything in war every 4-6 wars depending on how many pots I bought/spent. And even with a win, I barely get enough back to compensate, if at all. The problem there is, I can run a 2-3 minute DX and make about 100% of what I spent in a single war back right after it ends. That's poor incentive to win.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Correct. The debuffing glitch could be resolved if they added some code lines that send out a status report for buff/debuff status to all applicable targets in range every 5 seconds.

I understand the incentive to score higher for more pts, that's why I suggest that a win should give a bonus. For example, lets say just for winning alone you get +1 merit order. That way winning IS better and wanted. And that's a very simple addition to the game. VERY simple. Some people, like myself only purchase anything in war every 4-6 wars depending on how many pots I bought/spent. And even with a win, I barely get enough back to compensate, if at all. The problem there is, I can run a 2-3 minute DX and make about 100% of what I spent in a single war back right after it ends. That's poor incentive to win.
    Why not just send in the same packets that hold HP info? I'm sure there's a few dozen spare bits somewhere for debuff flags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12