Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blader Guide Revision Suggestions

Titanium

Blader Guide Revision Suggestions

Hey everyone! While I'm currently revising and updating my BL guide, I wanted to get the community's feedback with questions and suggestions for my guide. (Hopefully this should reduce the number of pm and mails I get with BL questions).

Feel free to comment below.

Keep up the good work master Bruce! I use these guides to master my skills against your kind ><!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hey everyone! While I'm currently revising and updating my BL guide, I wanted to get the community's feedback with questions and suggestions for my guide. (Hopefully this should reduce the number of pm and mails I get with BL questions).

Feel free to comment below.
    You didn't have a gear section on your previous guide so I'm not sure what exactly you added or revised. However, what should a Blader push for in terms of gears? How important is Base Attack vs. Amp. vs. CDI?
    Also, on your stats build section, have you considered any arguments against STR being the optimal build for Mission (Nation) War? Considering how it's heavily based on BM2/BM3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Keep up the good work master Bruce! I use these guides to master my skills against your kind ><!
    Bruce was asking for questions and or suggestions for his Blader guide, not someone to su.ck his D.

Touch up on BM3 synergies in both war and pve settings.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

bm3 very important for bl in pve

Titanium
    Thank you Noona and Val for the feedback. (Ignores Dawk*)

Noona, I haven't revised or made any edits to the previous version of the guide. The full guide, which is accessible to anyone, is on the Seireitei website (seireiteiforever.com).

Once I have finished revising and editing the previous version, I will post a new thread to the Cabal forums informing the community what changes were made and why.

The guide just lacks aside from BM3 synergies as you pointed out, just the Minesta belt of Fighter +9 or above.

Others there are still spot on.

With that gear and setup, you have like 53 cr, 190ish cd, and 50ish amp

My bl has only one 7/40 (and it's helm), so I get like 14 amp and just 50 cd off of my weapons. I can get by quite fine with like 48 cr/170 cd/67 amp (additional cr, amp,cd from the minesta belt and pet). Ideal I guess is 55 cr/210 cd/70 amp lol, but that will entail a lot of perfect crafts. Btw, I just have 21 amps from my boots, suit, and gloves. Master crafted can offer more.

Good work though.

I personally think a section for gear to use until you can afford those 7/40s that your old guide mentioned because i'm pretty sure everyone knows 7/40s are great but while waiting for those bils to roll in they might need something to hold them over lol. Runes would be nice to see too. talk about effectors and what would be good and worth buying and perhaps when to get them i.e. how important they are.
    I find people have less questions once they have the ability to get great gear its the people 100-160 in horrid gear that are seeing 1-5bil for some of this gear and just buying random gear because they have no idea what to hold themselves over with. atleast that is my opinion on the matter. as it is endgame i think you guide is already near perfect and has helped me alot.