Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: max mp absorb (GM fix it plox -.-'')

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    Ok ok I got it.yall like trolling or spam hp pot and mp pot like retards. But the point of this post is simply discussing why mp steal doesn't work the way It used to anymore (which Hanhnn13 answered ty) and if they can bring it back the way it was or not. And yes I'm super lazy/cheap and don't want to spend alz on mp pots :3
    hhhhhhhhh get in the game blood, everyone has been spamming hp and mp pots "like retards" since the game was released.
    If the point of this thread was to fix the supposed mp steal glitch, why did you feel the need to include the fact that you have issues with your mp getting depleted in bm2?
    Ugh, 1k per mp pot, however am I going to have enough alz for the gear I want. Oh, wait. you can farm enough alz for 1k mp pots in under a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    hhhhhhhhh get in the game blood, everyone has been spamming hp and mp pots "like retards" since the game was released.
    If the point of this thread was to fix the supposed mp steal glitch, why did you feel the need to include the fact that you have issues with your mp getting depleted in bm2?
    Ugh, 1k per mp pot, however am I going to have enough alz for the gear I want. Oh, wait. you can farm enough alz for 1k mp pots in under a minute.

donate me alz pls
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    ^ +1, for as long as I have been playing aka from the very beginning of NA cabal release the MP pots always did that "pause for 1-2s" thing, EVIDENTLY its just how the game has been designed. Additionally, I don't believe in what ENSO said about "not having MP fully depleted on all the class he's played" I'm confident that at some point your MP reached near Zero OUTSIDE of MF but as the "good" players or "retards" according to BlooD, ENSo would have always used the MP pots on his bar or inside his inventory whenever the time alerted that he needed MP. Lastly, BlooD i'm sure you know that the MP "problem" for wiz in or out of BM2 has always been there and it will always be there unless if the game mechanics change completely, so NO MORE COMPLAINING and being a cheapskate and buy the damn pots.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    donate me alz pls
    This btch. Could have sold your pw5 instead of breaking it hhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    ^ +1, for as long as I have been playing aka from the very beginning of NA cabal release the MP pots always did that "pause for 1-2s" thing, EVIDENTLY its just how the game has been designed. Additionally, I don't believe in what ENSO said about "not having MP fully depleted on all the class he's played" I'm confident that at some point your MP reached near Zero OUTSIDE of MF but as the "good" players or "retards" according to BlooD, ENSo would have always used the MP pots on his bar or inside his inventory whenever the time alerted that he needed MP. Lastly, BlooD i'm sure you know that the MP "problem" for wiz in or out of BM2 has always been there and it will always be there unless if the game mechanics change completely, so NO MORE COMPLAINING and being a cheapskate and buy the damn pots.
    Uh. I said I never had issues with running out of mp... that doesn't mean I've never run out of mp; it means when I have, auto mp worked fine and it wasn't an issue.

Dang that wiz life is crucial. My fb was able to survive off like 700mp pots for like 6months o-o, barely ever notice it running out. Never knew people had to use mp absorb rune.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Dang that wiz life is crucial. My fb was able to survive off like 700mp pots for like 6months o-o, barely ever notice it running out. Never knew people had to use mp absorb rune.
    you SHOULDN'T be using mp absorb rune EVER
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    you SHOULDN'T be using mp absorb rune EVER

Pet can substitute for the rune if you really need an mp % absorb that badly.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I do notice that my hp bar fills up quicker than my mp bar even though my hp/max hp steal and mp/max mp steal are the same. However i dont have any issue with this

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast