Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: max mp absorb (GM fix it plox -.-'')

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    That is not the case.the point is that MP max steal should work and it doesnt.blood knows how to usr his wiz better than a bunch of ppl I know so trlling him wut its expected as a wiz user is not the goal of this post.MP absorb doesnt seem to work properly so I think the less GMs should do is take a look at it.
    I can read. I did not disregard the fact that the mp steal might be bugged or ninja-changed. I also did not tell blood how to play or wiz or that he was bad at playing one. Blood was mentioning how he was periodically frozen for 1-2s in bm2 as a result of the auto mp thing and I was suggesting that he should just use mp pots instead. However, the fact that he relies on auto mp pots in bm2 tells me otherwise that he's probably those "bunch of people" you talked about.

EVERY wiz SHOULD have mp pots on their bar AND pay attention to mp in bm2
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

wi 2 hard tim to reroll

Shadow Titanium
    well i know u guys dont look at my bars in my video but i clearly use mp pots... but even soo when ur like chasing/runing or in middle of 10 procs use mp pot all the time isnt what in ur head 24/7. soo in the end its just annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by itashi View Post
    well i know u guys dont look at my bars in my video but i clearly use mp pots... but even soo when ur like chasing/runing or in middle of 10 procs use mp pot all the time isnt what in ur head 24/7. soo in the end its just annoying....
    Ugh, I agree that cabal is too hard. Using MP pots 24/7 in bm2 is like the last thing that would cross my mind. The struggle is so real.

maybe setup the mp pot to side button of mouse @@

people and their fancy mouses =(

I've never had any issue with running out of MP on any class I've played (FA/FB/BL/WI/FS); outside of MF, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by viet4fun View Post
    maybe setup the mp pot to side button of mouse @@
    ^
    what I do
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Ok ok I got it.yall like trolling or spam hp pot and mp pot like retards. But the point of this post is simply discussing why mp steal doesn't work the way It used to anymore (which Hanhnn13 answered ty) and if they can bring it back the way it was or not. And yes I'm super lazy/cheap and don't want to spend alz on mp pots :3
    Last edited by itashi; 02-12-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast