Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: max mp absorb (GM fix it plox -.-'')

Shadow Titanium

max mp absorb (GM fix it plox -.-'')

i know most people dont care about this topic, but it still annoys the crap out of me.
    ok... i dont get how mp vamp works, even tho i got 150 mp absorb limit up with 7% mp absorb... i still end up having to use mp pots... come on what the ?
    and im hitting like 8 mobs at the same time too...( to test it)
    if it fully refill my hp why not mp ? i got same stats for both of them

sorry reason i need them to fix this is especially in war. im wiz soo i use up alot of mp and sometimes i get frozen for 1-2 sec because it using auto mp pot thing soo that annoys me at time and somtimes get me kills or... when im chasing somebody and ran out of mp... makes the guy escape from meh =.='''

i think its a glitch or something gm fix yo shi z plox

Shadow Titanium
    also sometimes it makes me break combo if i forgot to refill mp b4 starting it =.=

Not quite sure if mp steal is actually bugged but I can tell you that as a wiz in bm2, you're expected to manually use mp pots as you would with hp pots so that you're always at full mp or nearly full.

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Not quite sure if mp steal is actually bugged but I can tell you that as a wiz in bm2, you're expected to manually use mp pots as you would with hp pots so that you're always at full mp or nearly full.
    That is not the case.the point is that MP max steal should work and it doesnt.blood knows how to usr his wiz better than a bunch of ppl I know so trlling him wut its expected as a wiz user is not the goal of this post.MP absorb doesnt seem to work properly so I think the less GMs should do is take a look at it.
    Living life, peace out!

Shadow Titanium
    ye i tried it on my fs too normal attack mobs it doesnt work on it either its just a mess up thing.

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    That is not the case.the point is that MP max steal should work and it doesnt.blood knows how to usr his wiz better than a bunch of ppl I know so trlling him wut its expected as a wiz user is not the goal of this post.MP absorb doesnt seem to work properly so I think the less GMs should do is take a look at it.
    Or you could simply just use mp pots
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Or you could simply just use mp pots

I have 1% MP steal and I think I've used maybe 10 MP pots in the past month or so. So, it seems to work for me.

Shadow Titanium
    If my guess is correct, the developer had fixed it that way.
    You can only steal mp from maximum 1 mob surround you.
    They think it's cool to get some alz back by selling MP pots

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    If my guess is correct, the developer had fixed it that way.
    You can only steal mp from maximum 1 mob surround you.
    They think it's cool to get some alz back by selling MP pots
    iirc, this is correct. If you take the quest yerte's jewelry or w/e its called she explains that mp absorb works differently than HP absorb.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast