Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    from what i can see is, 1 fb is farming 3 tower, 1 fb is farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wiz just standing there or it looks like, 1 fb farming 2 guards, 1 fb farming 1 tower, 1 fs farming 2 guards, and a wizz just standing there, either way, y that fb farming 1 tower only, go farm that 2 guards or that 3 tower, wouldnt that be better then just hitting 1 tower, just saying,
    You don't know what AOE is ?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    so let me guess that fb love farming tower and that wiz from Spartans saying to ss love farming small
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    nothing is wrong with farming smalls , they are still guards that needs to be dealt with eventually.
    The toweres had to be dealt with as well, one doesnt simply pass by towers. Also farming smalls and towers is the same sht, they both help and nothing but farmers do it.
    Last edited by spittaz; 02-15-2015 at 10:52 AM.

kelek has been a known scammer for like forever (from what I heard, I haven't played this game for too long) and he was still TRUSTED
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    kelek has been a known scammer for like forever (from what I heard, I haven't played this game for too long) and he was still TRUSTED
    benefit of the doubt, second chances, people can change hhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    You don't know what AOE is ?
    from that far away, i dont think fb aoe that 1 tower will reach the other 3 towers, thats too far, if it does must be range hacking, fa or wizz maybe a different story

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    +1

The toweres had to be dealt with as well, one doesnt simply pass by towers. Also farming smalls and towers is the same sht, they both help and nothing but farmers do it.
    You don't understand or just trolling . Meh , w/e.

RedOsmium
    So how is this kelek(proof) and whats the difference between tower farming and small farming. I mean by destroying towers you score 500points per tower for your nation, isnt that still helping

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    So how is this kelek(proof) and whats the difference between tower farming and small farming. I mean by destroying towers you score 500points per tower for your nation, isnt that still helping
    I don't think anyone can take you seriously. You only gain 100 points per small tower. Please think outside the box a little. If people don't want to make it obvious that they're farming towers or guards, you think they'll kill it? Obviously they'll let guards regen while they hit something else and for towers, leave them at low hp and get their friend to build more.
    Last edited by Noona; 02-15-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: small tower

Shadow Titanium
    Don't mean to sound like val here but.....

Tos states that abusing a game mechanic that provides an unfair advantage is against the rules (or something close to that). So a player building towers for another to gain score faster breaks this rule, in this case the guild ranking where a guild gains alz from being first or a second. Already sent my tickets on this subject months ago, even got ted temp banned for it and others as well just need provide screenshot of the character score the character hitting the towers and the character that's supposedly building.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    I don't think anyone can take you seriously. You only gain 100 points per small tower. Please think outside the box a little. If people don't want to make it obvious that they're farming towers or guards, you think they'll kill it? Obviously they'll let guards regen while they hit something else and for towers, leave them at low hp and get their friend to build more.
    i know ._. i dont take this game serious anymore so im just here typing stupid stuff cuz im bored .__. lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast