Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Don't mean to sound like val here but.....

Tos states that abusing a game mechanic that provides an unfair advantage is against the rules (or something close to that). So a player building towers for another to gain score faster breaks this rule, in this case the guild ranking where a guild gains alz from being first or a second. Already sent my tickets on this subject months ago, even got ted temp banned for it and others as well just need provide screenshot of the character score the character hitting the towers and the character that's supposedly building.
    Woot! I'm popular!

(jk)

But yes, I could easily see how that could be a breach there from that perspective, although that isn't technically breaking any mechanics it does give an unfair advantage over others, however, it also doesn't really because anyone could do it. That said, it still shouldn't be done and the time taken to kill them doesn't help the team at all.

The thing I'm wondering is, who built the towers? For all we know in that picture, you could have been the one farming the towers and he just joined in, regardless of the chat in the left. You should have done a quick 5-10 second video clip instead.

edit: you also miserably mispelled his name. It would be imperfectionist, and his character name there is very obviously iPerfectionist.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-15-2015 at 03:02 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

zzz can we plz get detective noona on this case? we need it solved. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    zzz can we plz get detective noona on this case? we need it solved. thanks
    Not something I can dig through as I don't know kelek that much other than the fact that he's a known scammer yet people still trusted him with open arms.

jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history
    Last edited by meganight; 02-15-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    XD ye the spelling mistake gg .... apart from that that wiz is the one building towers for him all day long i caught him at proc base but he ran before i took ss lol went up the steps nig was farming gate and 4-5 towers. And DUDE he had like 10m+ damage given farming those towers . send ticket to gms already if they consider it fair then i just say cant beat them just join them time for us all to do that in war just for points. PS if u just tower farm in bm3 with all amp gear u gain like 200 points + in jusst 1 fukin bm js . I suspected when i saw his score jump from 200-400 or so in just inside a minute >.> dont get me wrong i love seeing op fbs out there i just went to war to check who this fb was then i saw this ............. the disappointment lol. AND as for the positioning of that ss god dam it a ss is better than nothing.

Val thats the wiz building towers ending in 672 o.o . Hopefully gms can fix this if not then i guess this is considered normal now a days ! time to make a procchar !

Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history
    Dawkinz for president

I say change war rules. Every war 1 nation builds towers and the other naton farms, then the next war nations switch jobs. Screw bases!!! VOTE YES FOR CHANGE. Then someone can ss everyone with 1k+ score and na can be b better then eu.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 02-15-2015 at 04:24 PM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Raunak View Post
    Well he sold tps gears and char during the event. And knowing his love for the game which he had gone on and on about for months i am guessing he didnt cash out. he prolly just bought amp scrolls during the event and then made this fb.No1 knows of his old char i asked around a bit..... Speculations i know but what are the chances that a new person outside the present cabal community joined and spend tons of money for this op ass char?
    Also he had no guild since he arrived and hes been bothering us to add him to spartans (only other person who can make a op fb is chaos/tomo but then he woudl want to join seireitei not spartans lol. And given that he sold his fb to spur its highly unlikely ). Only 2 days ago when i told him i am not letting him in here no matter what, he went and joined sei . And him begging to join in spartans spur saw it too just in case u guys dont take my word for it lol.
    Wait, TP's warrior is gone?
    I don't mean to judge Spartans or anything but I'm pretty sure at least one higher up in there knew for a fact that kelek is a known scammer. Even a random like me knows that. Then if it wasn't bad enough, snowbearz wiz got scammed but kelek was still back into spartans? Dita getting scammed but kelek still in Spartans too? Sorry if i'm getting off topic, just curious as to what went on with kelek. I think people would want to know anyways since some may be searching for a guild and that alone might be unappealing. Obviously you can ignore me if you dgaf about Spartan's reputation in question, just asking in place of people who are curious.
    Last edited by Noona; 02-15-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Titanium
    He was out after the snowbearz incident . But idk how he got back in . And idk why they trusted him so much still. anways :X

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    He was out after the snowbearz incident . But idk how he got back in . And idk why they trusted him so much still. anways :X
    You're one of the main members (I believe) in Spartans but you had no idea how Kelek got back into the guild several times? =/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast