Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Shadow Titanium
    maybe kelek is the GM front and trying to scam his trusty fellows
    lol, who know

We all kno my list is longer then kelek since Venus wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history
    ZOMG!!! He know's my character's last name! I give you mega props!

@ Raunk - I see. Indeed it is a lowly thing to score high that way. No honor involved (not honor points). Ya ya I just like to make sure all validations are accurate. I didn't actually suspect you to participate in something like that. I've known you for a few years. I don't war a ton, but I can tell you that isn't considered normal.

"We monitor wars" so says the GM bots. Do they now? If so, this is something to add to their watch list probably.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    Dawkinz for president
    My first step, will be legalization of natural substances. Second step will be to continue being the awesome person that i am and continue spreading havoc in mwar. >=D

Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    jux pvp or freestyle and c who wins, my bet is (dawkinz>noona) (dawkinz>raun) (dawkins>valdorothkai) (dawkinz>iperfectionist) (dawkinz>cherrysweet)and best for last (dawkinz>supremekai) if thats the case DAWKINZ number 1 player in cabal history
    LMfaoooo, idk... these are all p good fbs and a good wi you mentioned. tough challenges.

Seireiteiforever.com Apply today

Let's derail this a little further.

Did anyone catch my display for the 9pm war last night?

P cool huh? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    Wait, TP's warrior is gone?
    I don't mean to judge Spartans or anything but I'm pretty sure at least one higher up in there knew for a fact that kelek is a known scammer. Even a random like me knows that. Then if it wasn't bad enough, snowbearz wiz got scammed but kelek was still back into spartans? Dita getting scammed but kelek still in Spartans too? Sorry if i'm getting off topic, just curious as to what went on with kelek. I think people would want to know anyways since some may be searching for a guild and that alone might be unappealing. Obviously you can ignore me if you dgaf about Spartan's reputation in question, just asking in place of people who are curious.
    When the thing with snowbear happened he was automatically kicked, later on I think he apologize and a bunch of other things, so time passed he still wanted yo come back so we ended up adding him back but we all knew if something ever happened again to boot him nomatter wut.the thing with TP is that sometimes u trust the wrong people.its ok if u wanna question SpartandSpartans but if ur question is if we allow scammers and hackerd the answer is No.the thing with kelek was just a mistake u only do once.we always deal eith ppl who join and leave and then a couple of weeks later they wanna join back.one example is Light0ne, he joined on his low lvl bl and didnt wanna tell any1 but sooner or later ppl know, same with ppl from sei or some other guilds they r in guild and have told me not to tell any1.we deal with that all the time Lol.
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    When the thing with snowbear happened he was automatically kicked, later on I think he apologize and a bunch of other things,
    so time passed he still wanted yo come back so we ended up adding him back but we all knew if something ever happened again to boot him nomatter wut.
    the thing with TP is that sometimes u trust the wrong people.
    the thing with kelek was just a mistake u only do once.

i can't even begin to tell you how much i cringed reading this.
    snowbear gets scammed, he gets kicked out. ok.
    kelek apologizes "and a bunch of other sht", he gets back into spartans. ok...?
    thing with tp is that you trust the "wrong person 'sometimes'" ok......? like kelek is a known scammer since pre mercury-venus merge. I'm a venus noob and I know kelek is a scammer so idk how you can "trust the wrong person"
    the thing with kelek was "just a mistake...that you only do once" hm.....known scammer...just a one time mistake...hm....nope

like can i please go rob a bank, apologize, and be able to go back into society? like come on now.

its ok if u wanna question SpartandSpartans but if ur question is if we allow scammers and hackerd the answer is No.
    i laugh so hard at this, thank for making my day hahahahahahahahaa -stares at fiery-
    Last edited by ToasterStrudel; 02-16-2015 at 03:12 PM.

It's okay I get into Spartans over and over with a new char and they never know

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    -
    Im not gonna go through the whole thing with u cuz all I think ur trying to donis flame.wuts done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again.
    Its always easier to criticize than actually doing something so dont try to act like u would of taken the BEST decision cuz in reality u cant and u wont.
    Living life, peace out!

Im not gonna go through the whole thing with u cuz all I think ur trying to donis flame.wuts done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again.
    Its always easier to criticize than actually doing something so dont try to act like u would of taken the BEST decision cuz in reality u cant and u wont.
    +1

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast