Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    Don't mean to sound like val here but.....

Tos states that abusing a game mechanic that provides an unfair advantage is against the rules (or something close to that). So a player building towers for another to gain score faster breaks this rule, in this case the guild ranking where a guild gains alz from being first or a second. Already sent my tickets on this subject months ago, even got ted temp banned for it and others as well just need provide screenshot of the character score the character hitting the towers and the character that's supposedly building.
    Woot! I'm popular!

(jk)

But yes, I could easily see how that could be a breach there from that perspective, although that isn't technically breaking any mechanics it does give an unfair advantage over others, however, it also doesn't really because anyone could do it. That said, it still shouldn't be done and the time taken to kill them doesn't help the team at all.

The thing I'm wondering is, who built the towers? For all we know in that picture, you could have been the one farming the towers and he just joined in, regardless of the chat in the left. You should have done a quick 5-10 second video clip instead.

edit: you also miserably mispelled his name. It would be imperfectionist, and his character name there is very obviously iPerfectionist.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 02-15-2015 at 03:02 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]