Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    You guys get so serious over these cabal conspiracies lol. Reality is if you choose to trust a faceless stranger with something you worked your ass off to get without any sort collateral because they're a part of your virtual family dont be surprised when one of the consequences happens. Then again you guy might all be role playing and I just sound stoopid. o°o
    Lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Just a FYI.... iPerfectionist is not Kelek. If he was, he would not still be walking around with the Sei name above his head. Just Sayin ! !
    It's his brother.

It's better to just not trust anyone and work your own arse off to get what you want.
    Personally, I still think you're an idiot if you get scammed. Sure it's happened to me in the past before (most recent time was in 2010), but you learn from your mistakes (hopefully) and move on with life. Same principle applies in game or in real life. If you can't learn to move on, then you better start growing up some.

This whole thread is definitely a bit entertaining though. All this gibber-jabber talk over someone farming towers in war like it's never been done before...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's better to just not trust anyone and work your own arse off to get what you want.
    Personally, I still think you're an idiot if you get scammed. Sure it's happened to me in the past before (most recent time was in 2010), but you learn from your mistakes (hopefully) and move on with life. Same principle applies in game or in real life. If you can't learn to move on, then you better start growing up some.

This whole thread is definitely a bit entertaining though. All this gibber-jabber talk over someone farming towers in war like it's never been done before...
    +1

Lol Kelek!!! Good job. I guess you also got that evil manipulative side. No wonder why we get along pretty well... Congrats. If you're reading this
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I'm perfectionist

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678