Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Noona View Post
    You're one of the main members (I believe) in Spartans but you had no idea how Kelek got back into the guild several times? =/
    well i guess if i had spoken up , he would have not been allowed back in. But i took others thoughts into consideration. But i did speak up in the end right before , but no one listened. But i guess it's all in the past now , apart from the towers thing.

frum what i see is that, maybe yes kelek is a scammer, and then other ppl wanna scam kelek, so they wanna make him belive that he can be trusted, and so they share infor, thinking?? that they will scam kelek, cuz he is a scammer, but instead, it went the other way around, sad story but true, the scam try to scam the scammer but instead the scammer scam the scam

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    frum what i see is that, maybe yes kelek is a scammer, and then other ppl wanna scam kelek, so they wanna make him belive that he can be trusted, and so they share infor, thinking?? that they will scam kelek, cuz he is a scammer, but instead, it went the other way around, sad story but true, the scam try to scam the scammer but instead the scammer scam the scam
    trolls gonna troll troll troll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vikz View Post
    He was out after the snowbearz incident . But idk how he got back in . And idk why they trusted him so much still. anways :X

well i guess if i had spoken up , he would have not been allowed back in. But i took others thoughts into consideration. But i did speak up in the end right before , but no one listened. But i guess it's all in the past now , apart from the towers thing.
    hmmmm?????its funny u say u dont no what happen, u say if u had spoken up... and then say u did spoken up.. smells kinda fishing....

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    hmmmm?????its funny u say u dont no what happen, u say if u had spoken up... and then say u did spoken up.. smells kinda fishing....
    You should read properly then speak

Titanium
    okay xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    dont feed them trolls, vik :b
    do you even have anything to contribute in threads that are not the ones you create
    seems typical coming from the guy who bought tp's gloves and is trying to resell it for profit.
    join spartans today guys, we will always have your back

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    do you even have anything to contribute in threads that are not the ones you create
    seems typical coming from the guy who bought tp's gloves and is trying to resell it for profit.
    join spartans today guys, we will always have your back
    Another troll incoming

Another troll incoming
    yes. clearly. cause when reality strikes it means i'm trolling

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast