Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: the stronger rings

the stronger rings

I see are craftable too via chloe

but where do we get those materials:

powerless tempus ring? That a mission quest item?

and

cursed leth tyrant? awakened b3f?

i understand this is the forum and all and that questions posted here are meant to be answered...
    but have you like ever tried googling some of your questions or at least reading and/or using common sense?

It's called TEMPUS ring for a reason which means only TEMPUS will drop the item that is required to craft the TEMPUS ring. Where do you find Tempus? In EOD3
    likewise, the other ring is called AWAKENED LETH TYRANT ring for a reason which means only AWAKENED LETH TYRANT will drop that item that is required to craft the AWAKENED LETH TYRANT ring. Where do you find Awakened Leth Tyrant? Awakened FT2.

gee willikers wasn't that easy to figure out

also, wtf is awakened b3f?
    Last edited by Seiyuu; 03-07-2015 at 04:23 PM.

o.o
    Living life, peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by Seiyuu View Post
    i understand this is the forum and all and that questions posted here are meant to be answered...
    but have you like ever tried googling some of your questions or at least reading and/or using common sense?

It's called TEMPUS ring for a reason which means only TEMPUS will drop the item that is required to craft the TEMPUS ring. Where do you find Tempus? In EOD3
    likewise, the other ring is called AWAKENED LETH TYRANT ring for a reason which means only AWAKENED LETH TYRANT will drop that item that is required to craft the AWAKENED LETH TYRANT ring. Where do you find Awakened Leth Tyrant? Awakened FT2.

gee willikers wasn't that easy to figure out

also, wtf is awakened b3f?
    Gee thanks, Haven't set foot on those new dungs. Srry it came across to u as dense. B3f, I meant Eod3, and awakened FT2 meant to say.
    I get confused with the new stronger dungs and which drops which raw form now.

But just like killian (with tonsil) and tyrant (at first, it just drops as the ring already, and until they made the sealed tradeable, it was a free for all pic k within a party), these raw forms are not tradeable as of now, a quick looksee in the AH doesn't have these items. So cb I guess?

There goes my solo aspirations not that I can solo eod3 and awake ft2, why too I haven't set foot in either of them.

Maybe I was grumpy at the time I read your post. However, I noticed you fill the forums with a bunch of questions that could otherwise be answered by anyone through just a little bit of reading and maybe just a liiiiiiitle bit of common sense.

I'm not sure if any of those materials are dropped character bind as I myself have never been in a party where the specific material dropped. But, of course there wouldn't be any of those materials for sale in the Auction House since the drop rate is really bad and like only maybe <5 guilds can run AFT2 and like 2 for EOD B3F.

They are character bind drops, just how the regular Tyrant ring used to be. Drop rate is really low on both of them. 5 Awakened Tyrant and 0 Tempus rings in guild.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    They are character bind drops, just how the regular Tyrant ring used to be. Drop rate is really low on both of them. 5 Awakened Tyrant and 0 Tempus rings in guild.
    Can't wait for my rings ^__^