Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Inability to attack

Unhappy Inability to attack

Hey everyone!

So I have logged in and out about 4 times, and switched to about 3 different channels (all while Shouting if anyone else was having trouble attacking and getting no responses) and I still cannot attack. Which is even worse because I just bought 2 blessing beads to boost pet EXP and my own EXP. This s. Halp!

A video would be nice.

A video of what? I can describe it for you if it's that confusing. I go to attack, no damage is given or noted above the mob's head. log out. log in. still problem. repeat. still not fixed. repeat. still not fixed.

It's not a matter of whether or not it's confusing. What you stated was clearly vague and there could have been a number of things that were wrong.
    Are you actually hitting the mob? Like are you within range of the mob? When you dash or fade, are you moving in the same spot? Can you use the skills in town without a target? Can you normal attack mobs? See what I mean by you needing to be more specific?
    Anyways, try turning off show animations (ctrl+d) cause it auto enables sometimes or you accidentally pressed it without noticing. If you made sure that the show animation is off, then you probably have some weird connectivity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    It's not a matter of whether or not it's confusing. What you stated was clearly vague and there could have been a number of things that were wrong.
    Are you actually hitting the mob? Like are you within range of the mob? When you dash or fade, are you moving in the same spot? Can you use the skills in town without a target? Can you normal attack mobs? See what I mean by you needing to be more specific?
    Anyways, try turning off show animations (ctrl+d) cause it auto enables sometimes or you accidentally pressed it without noticing. If you made sure that the show animation is off, then you probably have some weird connectivity issues.

I feel like this would be my fault if I were not at least in range of the mob. I am in clear range. Up close as I was earlier while dealing damage to multiple mobs. I cannot normal attack or special. I will try to turn off the animations and see if this helps.. thank you!
    Btw, I didn't mean to be rude earlier; I reread how I responded and I apologize.

I sometimes have a situation similar to this. When I go to change the skin of my crystal to a different crystal..
    When I re equip the crystal.. it sometimes does not allow me to attack.. i have to take the crystal back off again and then it works fine.
    I'm an fb btw, not sure if this helps..