Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blended rune

Shadow Titanium

Blended rune

Someone please help me make sense of these runes really.
    Activation chance 1%, let say you in bm3 and you hit a boss after 100hit (bm then extend) you get one activation which give you a boost of 10amp (10 amp is like 700 damage). That is like nothing.
    Why would we bother ?

blended runes are not meant to be a "reliable" stat boost. Think about it in terms of its lifetime benefit.

Lets say you have a blended rune with 1% chance of activation. Lets say in 1 day you hit 1000 attacks, should go off ~10 times. Lets say you play cabal everyday for a year, that's a potential 3650 activations. Obviously this scenario is contrived and hypothetical, but that's the premise of blended runes. Its a small benefit to your stats that you reap over time, though it will always be unnoticeable and unreliable with a short term window perspective.

Shadow Titanium
    so basically it is the last thing that you want to upgrade ?

providen what's your ign?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    so basically it is the last thing that you want to upgrade ?
    You might as well get the rune you want during this event since the blended rune market got completely obliterated

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    i say they should upgrade blend rune, so when it gets activate make its like a 5-10 sec buff/d buff then it would be worth the 1 -2 % chance of activation o.o

Please note that on blended runes is an additional note that the rates vary by skill. I believe the rates for normal skills is a base 0%+ rune %. BM3 seems to proc them more often aside from the speed allowing more hits, but in general, so it's probably base 1%, with synergies being 2%. Overall still low.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    IDK about you guys but my blended runes activate like crazy in war. For me, it's definitely worth it to have the additional amp, atk and def lower (smash shield). Don't overlook that 1% too lightly, like Valdoroth said, it's base off the skills/casting time/ect....not to sure of how it's calculated but it's more then 1%.

Shadow Titanium
    I say defenseless is the most worth it blend rune

i think its a waste of alz. even if it procs, the effects are rather dismal.

i have shield smash 3, cure 3, and sword dance 2. wish i spent my 3 bil on something else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast