Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: who would hack at kimzark?!!

who would hack at kimzark?!!

this guy

edit: since ascension is clearly blind and they "know" their hacks very well, they must know how slow fs bm2 is and how you can totally use shield break, blade of judgment, and shield grenade WHILE doing fs bm2 normal atk.
    Last edited by doomer123; 03-22-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

you are clearly lagging.
    Living life, peace out!

much lag :<

got called out for hacking
    sht sht sht sht sht gotta turn hacks off then continue to attack like nothing happened
    #smooth

Shadow Titanium
    I've had my fair share of lag and that's not what it is lol... But, due to the abundance of skills being done, it's hard to say whats happening. I watched it closely a few times and I can't even see the bm2 shield. So to say this guy is using normal attack the same time as other skills, is a tad difficult to prove. Next time, turn the animations off. You can catch someone using no CD much easier in a group like that with it off. Its pretty easy to tell they're using it when it looks like they're basically just twitching lol.

Side note, I didn't realize how old this thread was until after I posted..

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    I've had my fair share of lag and that's not what it is lol... But, due to the abundance of skills being done, it's hard to say whats happening. I watched it closely a few times and I can't even see the bm2 shield. So to say this guy is using normal attack the same time as other skills, is a tad difficult to prove. Next time, turn the animations off. You can catch someone using no CD much easier in a group like that with it off. Its pretty easy to tell they're using it when it looks like they're basically just twitching lol.

I can't tell if you're being serious, in denial, blind, or just plain stupid. What abundance of skills? There are only <10 people there and there's clearly only one fs. How would he have proved that the fs is speed hacking in bm2 normal attack and using skills at the same time with animations off? If you've ever played an fs before, the shield doesn't retract at that speed or have a choppy animation.

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post

You're either blind, stupid, or both; actually it is both.