Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    i think you're an idiot.........
    how would he know if a fa in kr is consistently bringer for 5 years. pretty sure he was referring to mafia but his statement was useless since there have been many other bringers.
    He will always be bias to Mafia ..... but yes in the Year+ Toto, TP and others were also bringer.... #getyourfactsstraight
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    well u have to be an idiot to say mafia been bringer for the whole year since TP took bringer everytime he wanted.
    i hope you're calling lord kronius an idiot because i never stated that mafia had consistently been bringer. i said his statement was useless cause there have been other bringers.

i hope you're calling lord kronius an idiot because i never stated that mafia had consistently been bringer. i said his statement was useless cause there have been other bringers.
    if the shoe fits wear it,wut chu gonna go?
    Living life, peace out!

TIL how to read

Yea i meant Lord Kronius #irrelevantplayer
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

OP here, so i read through everything and yeah i guess i agree that while standing still FA's aren't supposed to out dps fb's and other sword classes.
    However heals based of a % of a char's life would be a huge improvement in high lvl dungeon gameplay and maybe FA specific debuffs and party buffs :P

30% hp heal in war to stronk

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by stimpyy View Post
    However heals based of a % of a char's life would be a huge improvement in high lvl dungeon gameplay and maybe FA specific debuffs and party buffs :P
    And how much % do you think that should be? Have you considered how broken that would be in nation war?

^ye, fa would be healer on tg. Isnt it what this class is supposed to be anyway? Heal is the only NERFED sklil in tg. Main skill of support class doesnt work on a place, where should be support most significant. RIP logic. Maybe with x10 ct like bm it should be gud.

Shadow Titanium
    soo many noob post n like gm gona do anything? get over with it or dont play it @@.n who would need fa heal in nw btw? there is hp pot for nw. isnt that good enough?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast