Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

everyone is overrating fb pen ee, especially the fact that most fb don't even have large amounts of pen to begin with
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Ok maybe it was a slight exaggeration to say consecutively, but he did have it the majority over all the other bringers.
    All the bringers you mentioned, toto, yieh, tp, do not score like Mafia.
    So if Mafia wanted it all year, (like u said about tp) he could have had it.
    Also.. who gives a f about cap bringer? lmao cmon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    He will always be bias to Mafia ..... but yes in the Year+ Toto, TP and others were also bringer.... #getyourfactsstraight
    Btw.. why would i be bias to mafia? i'm curious as to why your brain thinks the way it does lol.

Just because Kurama and Kira trash you, and i sometimes kill u, doesn't mean i was doing it on purpose like they were.
    So salty jay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Btw.. why would i be bias to mafia? i'm curious as to why your brain thinks the way it does lol.
    maybe cause you everyone's d???

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    everyone is overrating fb pen ee, especially the fact that most fb don't even have large amounts of pen to begin with
    doesnt force bladers have the most penetration out of all the sword classes with fire blade?

Just because Kurama and Kira trash you, and i sometimes kill u, doesn't mean i was doing it on purpose like they were.
    So salty jay.
    Thanks for that, glad you guys had fun, I did to killing you all with my subpar gears with an FB FA and FS vs one Wiz, but this just reinforces my point.... You are biased to Mafia, and when did I even mention the potatoes in my comment? Your backing up people who really don't care about you either....who's the salty one again? #getrekt
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    Thanks for that, glad you guys had fun, I did to killing you all with my subpar gears with an FB FA and FS vs one Wiz, but this just reinforces my point.... You are biased to Mafia, and when did I even mention the potatoes in my comment? Your backing up people who really don't care about you either....who's the salty one again? #getrekt
    Dude..... i never singled you out like that.... it was kurama and kira, we just happened to be in the same vent. Why would i do that to you? What do i have against you? Do you not remember when it was me you and fresh in the same vent working together as a team?? I mentioned the "potatoes" because i have no idea why you're trying to bash me on the forums, when we used to be cool.
    as for them not caring about me, it's not about caring it's about recognizing them dude. All i was saying is Mafia is the best bringer i've seen. I mean Yieh is a very good bringer and so is BR.... TP is good as well, but dude, mafia? gimme a break. It's Mafia hands down. I just have fun and i try to stay ethical about it.
    Unlike the guild you're in. where racism, purchasing friends and trolling you if you don't accept their offer to join their guild, are at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    doesnt force bladers have the most penetration out of all the sword classes with fire blade?
    yea I believe so, but I'd rather fb gain pen and lose their heal because honestly that heal is quite annoying. that means they also die faster as well so that's a thing. don't get me wrong they do hurt but I think you'd need 2 pen bracelets first and pen 1 2 3 maxed out before it makes a huge diff. at least you can't ee in bm1 right? I personally don't think it's a big deal as I believe their pen values are lower than other classes. if wiz got a +100% pen buff i'd be so happy

ANYWAYS the real reason I hate fb ee is because of that stupid heal is the point I'm trying to get at
    Last edited by doomer123; 03-30-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Dude..... i never singled you out like that.... it was kurama and kira, we just happened to be in the same vent. Why would i do that to you? What do i have against you? Do you not remember when it was me you and fresh in the same vent working together as a team?? I mentioned the "potatoes" because i have no idea why you're trying to bash me on the forums, when we used to be cool.
    as for them not caring about me, it's not about caring it's about recognizing them dude. All i was saying is Mafia is the best bringer i've seen. I mean Yieh is a very good bringer and so is BR.... TP is good as well, but dude, mafia? gimme a break. It's Mafia hands down. I just have fun and i try to stay ethical about it.
    Unlike the guild you're in. where racism, purchasing friends and trolling you if you don't accept their offer to join their guild, are at it's finest.
    Adding fuel to the fire I see, and we're fine, all I said was that you're bias to mafia... i stated the obvious duh... and again You mentioned people who are irrelevant to the thread .... #comeonnow
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    yea I believe so, but I'd rather fb gain pen and lose their heal because honestly that heal is quite annoying. that means they also die faster as well so that's a thing. don't get me wrong they do hurt but I think you'd need 2 pen bracelets first and pen 1 2 3 maxed out before it makes a huge diff. at least you can't ee in bm1 right? I personally don't think it's a big deal as I believe their pen values are lower than other classes. if wiz got a +100% pen buff i'd be so happy

ANYWAYS the real reason I hate fb ee is because of that stupid heal is the point I'm trying to get at
    See this is the point I was trying to make back then.

And yeah you can't EE in bm1.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast