Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

[FA] Skill redesign? GM pls read :)

I've come to realize FA's main attribute to the game is being the support class (heals), however FAs at higher levels and party members with 6-8k hp it's difficult to heal due to their high HP, Also Healing in War is completely useless that makes FA's just a slower, no sp version of WI's. Maybe you guys can change the heal skill to % of the target's MAX hp, Just a thought.
    Also currently FA's IMO are the weakest class in 1v1 pvp (Not including PK) and this is because of the decrease in AMP of the lances and cannons. Shadow shot being one of our highest dps skill has become just a filler skill in pve.
    I dont believe FA's are being looked into as thoughtful as other classes such as FB's

thx for your time

I know it's not fair to do this but judging by your forum join date and your reasoning behind why FA's need a skill redesign, I'd have you say you have not played for long. I'd give you a list of reasons why your suggestion is not needed but all I really need to say is that you're wrong in every aspect other than the fact that heals are useless in war.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    I know it's not fair to do this but judging by your forum join date and your reasoning behind why FA's need a skill redesign, I'd have you say you have not played for long. I'd give you a list of reasons why your suggestion is not needed but all I really need to say is that you're wrong in every aspect other than the fact that heals are useless in war.
    i joined the forum because i wanted to comment, however my FA/WI was created in 2008, im pretty well experienced in the game.
    however, please explain why FA redesigns are not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
    i do feel bad on how bad a FA is when i see videos like this:
    anyone with http://nevarethzone.cabal.co.kr/char...A6%AC%EC%98%B9 that gear can be that good. pls.
    he linked his gear in the comments section
    the guy has 70% rate. 129% amp 244% dmg
    i think any one with those stats can be that good
    the reason im complaining is because i've been pvping FB,BL,WA,FS and losing when i out gear them by a mile. my base attack amp and crit dmg are all higher and our deff are near the same. that's why i think FA's are weakest.
    Last edited by stimpyy; 03-24-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpyy View Post
    anyone with http://nevarethzone.cabal.co.kr/char...A6%AC%EC%98%B9 that gear can be that good. pls.
    he linked his gear in the comments section
    the guy has 70% rate. 129% amp 244% dmg
    i think any one with those stats can be that good
    the reason im complaining is because i've been pvping FB,BL,WA,FS and losing when i out gear them by a mile. my base attack amp and crit dmg are all higher and our deff are near the same. that's why i think FA's are weakest.
    - Your archer must be pretty strong if it has 2.8k base
    - Same for having 3.5k defense
    - You're trying to fight classes that are good at standing pvp with a class that is not good at standing pvp then complaining because you lose
    - I notice you didn't mention wizards or gladiators, if you beat them in standing pvp wouldn't they be weaker?
    - Do you have the same HP as a warrior or a blader?
    - Do you have the same damage reduce as a shielder?

Side note: standing pvp means literally nothing, it's a game of chance.

Shadow Titanium
    i'll be surprised if your FA can absolutely win over those sword classes
    that's not how sword and magic classes were created

This is actually very related request. HP of all classes were rapidly increased when all armor parts got hp bonus + hp from rune, however FA heal stayed unchanged like 7 years ago. Back then could have warriors and shielders 4-5k hp max. Other classes way lower. Heal for 4500 (single-party-single heal) was pretty perceptible. ANd now it is like nothing. Trying to heal up someone with 10k hp is quite hard job. FA is also the only one char which 'special skill' doesnt work in tg. (just imagine for example fb without debuffs). Ye, fa in bm3 can increase his healing skills by 100%, but for the price of loss huge amount of dmg, which means this synergy is in the final useless. (i mean, you can keep you party members alive but it is like -1 party member cuz of dmg loss). So, heal should be increased OR added new heal which can heal based on percentual hp of healiing target OR added something like full heal (like holy water of vitality) with acceptable cooldown. And Tonberry, im pretty sure you dont mean to compare this fa to nonkorean players. As were wrote above, with his set could do it any class within similiar time. They could even solo manti after all, so its kinda higher tier of game.

yeah, my argument was extreme exaggeration; however, when a long range class complains about not being able to tank tank classes in bloody ice standing pvp, it irks me a bit. i mean, in free style pvp and in nation war, fa is by far the most troll class out of them all next to fb and bl. fast casting time that allows you to be mobile when targeted, quick move (which is basically blader's old intuition), and unroot makes a decent fa harder to deal with then a WA/FS/WI/GL by far.

i dont think heal should be buffed up. 4500 hp heal is 4500 hp heal no matter what -- just because max hp increased doesnt mean 4500 heal's net value decreased any. you stay alive with 4500 hp heal for same duration regardless of if you have 5000 max hp or 8000 max hp.

only thing i would give FA is something that contributes to dungeon runs in a form of a legitimate debuff or a good short party buff. they currently offer nothing to end game tier dungeons.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast